• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's Secret Career Spanning 15yrs as of 2020

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Does this absolute fat retard think selling bad health insurance to poor boomers is being in "healthcare?" To the point where he knows anything about prescription drugs and their uses/effects? Nice career, stupid View attachment 143194
Reminder: Internet/Wiki know it all, Patrick didn't know the difference between guilty and no contest, even though he pled no contest in an earlier misdemeanor case. He's retarded is what I'm getting at.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Disagreeing with Piggy while black AND female??? Risky move.

IMG_0909.JPG

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
Reminder: Internet/Wiki know it all, Patrick didn't know the difference between guilty and no contest, even though he pled no contest in an earlier misdemeanor case. He's retarded is what I'm getting at.
I think he thinks that no contest means he’s innocent and the prosecution has no chance. Hence “no contest.”

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Pat is utterly detestable. He has never done a single thing that wasn't self-aggrandizing and cuntish. How is it possible to talk so much and never once stumble into saying something likable?

He has to be genuinely delusional in order to not be wracked with guilt from the constant lying. He is detached from reality.

How he can attach his real name and face to the way he behaves is staggering. This isn't somebody feeling brave behind complete anonymity, he is proud to be this horrific person.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever tried just asking him legit health insurance questions? I have a hard time envisioning him being able to sell anything at all let alone a complex thing like an insurance policy. Imagine calling UMC customer service and getting called a stupid infant baby child cause you weren't sure about your deductible.
It’s not complex at all, they have a few different plans they sell or that he would sell to people and all you really need to know is what’s in the pamphlet and if someone wants to know if X is covered you can just look that particular thing up. And once you sell the policy that’s the end of the involvement of the agent, you aren’t taking customer service calls or helping people with doctors or prescriptions or anything like he says. They’d call the insurance company and talk to someone else for actual medical issues.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Didn’t pfizer change enough molecules of ivermectin so they could sell it and make more money because ivermectin works really well?

It’s paxlovid or some shit?

Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies and all that stuff works great and would have saved almost all the covid victims but muh horse medicine doesn’t make us money or allow us to sell a dangerous vaccine!!!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It’s not complex at all, they have a few different plans they sell or that he would sell to people and all you really need to know is what’s in the pamphlet and if someone wants to know if X is covered you can just look that particular thing up. And once you sell the policy that’s the end of the involvement of the agent, you aren’t taking customer service calls or helping people with doctors or prescriptions or anything like he says. They’d call the insurance company and talk to someone else for actual medical issues.
True, but he's a mumbling and stuttering mess in real life- he's also wooden and he has the charisma of a wet dish rag. I can't see him being good at sales in any endeavor- especially cold calling and or door to door sales.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
it's immunomodulatory, which could be a positive in preventing runaway immune reactions, but since I assume this is Cov' related then the antiviral properties are more relevant
He is an idiot and believes that just because drugs are prescribed for some auto immune disorders that necessarily means they’re “immuno suppressants”.

I feel that this is one case of pat trusting his “knowledge” and not just copy pasting from google or Wikipedia. He knows it’s prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis (probably has it in his family somewhere). He knows RA is an auto immune disorder. Therefore drugs prescribed for RA are immuno suppressant. He probably doesn’t even know HCQ is (or was, I don’t know if it’s used anymore) an anti malarial. Pats reality=reality

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
He is an idiot and believes that just because drugs are prescribed for some auto immune disorders that necessarily means they’re “immuno suppressants”.

I feel that this is one case of pat trusting his “knowledge” and not just copy pasting from google or Wikipedia. He knows it’s prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis (probably has it in his family somewhere). He knows RA is an auto immune disorder. Therefore drugs prescribed for RA are immuno suppressant. He probably doesn’t even know HCQ is (or was, I don’t know if it’s used anymore) an anti malarial. Pats reality=reality
Fat too

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I can see this since Nikki bangs black guys she's likely got a comprised immune system. Wwaw getting hiv from nigger farts?
Is sickle cell sexually transmitted? Asking for my rich friend from the burbs that lives in abject poverty in Milwaukee and engages in sexual activity with African American men that have strong anuses.