Pats Retarded Genealogy Thread

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Pats Slave-trading Ancestor would be a hoot on twitter.
"I agree with Patrick that kiwi farms should - yar get back in the hold ye fucking Niggers!"

Anyone have any details about Tommy I could use to connect him to his family's historical future pepperoni empire?

Last edited:

Pats ancestors may have owned ladainian Tomlinson. No wonder he likes football so much it's one of the few ways you can own a black man in the us anymore

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Remember when we dug up the Raven family history, and found that his great great great (+ more greats) grandfather was a conscripted British soldier who was sent to America to fight in the Revolutionary war, got critically injured at one of the big battles, but was nursed back to health by a local American family? So he decided "fuck my wife and kids in Britain, I ain't going back", married the daughter and abandoned his British children?

All an American soldier had to do was finish him off and Pat wouldn't be here.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
fRL5eaV.png

G

Remember when we dug up the Raven family history, and found that his great great great (+ more greats) grandfather was a conscripted British soldier who was sent to America to fight in the Revolutionary war, got critically injured at one of the big battles, but was nursed back to health by a local American family? So he decided "fuck my wife and kids in Britain, I ain't going back", married the daughter and abandoned his British children?

Shirking fatherly responsibilities runs in the family

Peter George Raven, progenitor of paternal perfidy in the Raven line