Pat's political punditry nets 3 likes

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Uee3POV.png

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
What the fuck is up with his "I was right!" obsession lately? Every fucking day with this Rupert Plumpkin shit.

Nobody is coming to tell you you were right, we were wrong, and we are all very sorry for not listening to you when we had the chance.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
What the fuck is up with his "I was right!" obsession lately? Every fucking day with this Rupert Plumpkin shit.

Nobody is coming to tell you you were right, we were wrong, and we are all very sorry for not listening to you when we had the chance.
It has to be because his oinking lately on Twiiter been getting more followers, so he decided to step up this bullshit trying to get attention that will lead to gig on MSNBC or whatever shitty left leaning channel being pundit

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster

The entirety of the faggot left and every single checkmark commissar on Twitter were “literally Hitlering” that orange Jew cum gobbler for 4 years. It’s highly dubious that anyone was calling you histrionic but if you said someone was calling you a fat faggot that I would believe it happens here a lot

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
for the 9,000 tweets a day of vaguely claiming random shit that must be / will be trump's fault I'd be willing to bet 'russia invading ukraine' was never mentioned beforehand nor were you ever called 'histrionic' . anyway, he's lying sack of shit with no blue check mark and very fat.
The only time he even mentioned Ukraine was denying Hillary ever sold Ukraine Uranium.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Don’t forget he also said for 4 years Trump was going to be thrown in prison very soon which didn’t happen. He also claimed Trump wouldn’t leave office and would have to be physically removed by the military. He said Trump Jr would be in prison because Michael Avenatti said so even though Avenatti was the one who would end up in prison.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He's been repeatedly and publicly scolded for being wrong about Ukraine by a whole lot of people who clearly know what they're talking about; this is now grinding away at him.

for the 9,000 tweets a day of vaguely claiming random shit that must be / will be trump's fault I'd be willing to bet 'russia invading ukraine' was never mentioned beforehand
I did a search of his tweets mentioning "Ukraine" going back a fair way, looking for times he called it "The Ukraine", and no, it wasn't.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Don’t forget he also said for 4 years Trump was going to be thrown in prison very soon which didn’t happen. He also claimed Trump wouldn’t leave office and would have to be physically removed by the military. He said Trump Jr would be in prison because Michael Avenatti said so even though Avenatti was the one who would end up in prison.

He also repeatedly accused Trump of being in league with the Russians, however...

Nice punditry, Fatso.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Don’t forget he also said for 4 years Trump was going to be thrown in prison very soon which didn’t happen

He said that about some guy on Reddit too. It must be a pattern with him.

That's right, Patrick. Someday the magic police fairies will show up and arrest everyone who disagrees with you. There there. Tomorrow will definitely be the day. You just have to make it through today, lil fella.