Pat's panel where he appears to have been crying about losing his Twitter account

G

This Daniel Kraus guy really is everything Pat pretends to be and you can see how jealous Pat is of his success. He's published actual best-sellers, has had his works adapted to TV and movies, has collaborated with Guillermo del Toro and George Romero, has more output and higher quality output than Pat.

Pat's books are just an excuse for him to weasel his way into panels and clip shows so that he can bloviate like he's Carl Sagan or Neil Degrasse Tyson. But he has no charisma and no credentials.

People listen to Neil Degrasse Tyson, Carl Sagan, David Attenborough, etc because they have credentials and are engaging and charismatic communicators. Pat is a rambling idiot who just regurgitates shit that he read in Popular Mechanics or something.
Exactly. You can see Fat stiffen every time Kraus starts talking. He can't even help himself with his passive aggressive womanly mannerisms like widening his eyes in fake surprise. I was surprised he didn't do an exaggerated cartoon yawn while the guy was talking. Just an insecure bitter faggot.

I remember when I started my first "real" job out of university. This very senior guy came in one day to give us a talk during the trainee program. This guy was a legend in the finance game. His talk was basically about the traits that made a successful person in that industry. A lot were what you'd expect - numeracy, people skills, discretion, total dedication to client needs etc. But the one that stuck out for me was to keep the mentality that you always have more to learn and never be afraid to ask for more information from those who have it. That stayed with me, especially as it was coming from a guy worth 10s of millions of dollars who didn't have to be there and who admitted that he still said "I don't get it, explain it to me" every day.

Fat should've been doing that with that guy. Or both of them really. But no. He's so dumb and arrogant that he genuinely seems to think there's no one alive who can teach him anything because he already knows it. Well looks like it's really worked out well for him lol.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This Daniel Kraus guy really is everything Pat pretends to be and you can see how jealous Pat is of his success. He's published actual best-sellers, has had his works adapted to TV and movies, has collaborated with Guillermo del Toro and George Romero, has more output and higher quality output than Pat.

Pat's books are just an excuse for him to weasel his way into panels and clip shows so that he can bloviate like he's Carl Sagan or Neil Degrasse Tyson. But he has no charisma and no credentials.

People listen to Neil Degrasse Tyson, Carl Sagan, David Attenborough, etc because they have credentials and are engaging and charismatic communicators. Pat is a rambling idiot who just regurgitates shit that he read in Popular Mechanics or something.
Neil "the grass" Tyson more like.
Or Nils Boring

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Haha, they didn't even do that. They lied and said he was the 'official measurer' when it was just some guy. Pissed Eric off when he found that out.
That was the funniest shit. He goes into an autist rant about how the guy isn't a professional measurer or some shit.

Got to give the little fucker credit though. He fucked more better tail than Fatrick ever would (even if Dennis Hof paid for it).

G

View attachment 46192
Nice just being happy to be there, stupid.
Screenshot_20220606-000917_YouTube.jpg

The Night He Came Home!
dXhqdTFg_400x400.jpeg

Nice lifeless rubber mask face, Michael Oscar Meyers.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
That was the funniest shit. He goes into an autist rant about how the guy isn't a professional measurer or some shit.

Got to give the little fucker credit though. He fucked more better tail than Fatrick ever would (even if Dennis Hof paid for it).
🎶 Fly Me With Balloons… 🎶 still gets stuck in my head from time to time

BudDickman

I just realized something that makes his introduction even more pathetic. I assumed that he was recovering from some kind of psychotic episode and that's why he couldn't introduce himself properly, but I think he literally had nothing to say about himself.

His introductory blurb always mentions his Twitter account. "I am a man of many hats. Author, comic, commentator and you can always find me on Twitter where I dunk on fascists using my @stealthygeek Twitter handle." If you omit the part about Twitter, he has almost nothing. So he had to filibuster by fucking with his camera and talking about his cat.

I hate to act like an internet psychologist, but I’ll do it anyway. Its clear he is completely devastated and rattled by his suspension from the day before. Every other time we see Pat in a video or zoom conference, he puts on a buzzy energetic bravado. His two minute drills, Strictly Stalking, etc.
And the Johann Schneider was just insult to injury