• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s having a rough week

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Wonder why he didn't blame this on stalkers? 🤔
Pat inhabits two worlds, the real world and the cartoon world he's created for himself where he's Twitter Luke Skywalker fighting the evil Trump Empire and stalktroopers along the way. Pat drifts in and out of these two worlds against his will.

Attachments

• 710-jd0CLVL._RI_.jpg
    710-jd0CLVL._RI_.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 21

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He seems so proud to have made the local news 3 times. Finally I'm famous!
I love how he acts as if they were beating down his door when he spent months pitching them his sob story. If he were allowed contact with Annabelle, he’d start showing full-blown Munchausen-by-Proxy symptoms within seconds. The only thing he won’t do for attention is pay his debts to Quasi.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Pat inhabits two worlds, the real world and the cartoon world he's created for himself where he's Twitter Luke Skywalker fighting the evil Trump Empire and stalktroopers along the way. Pat drifts in and out of these two worlds against his will.
The Maxx really is a fucking spot-on analogy for Pat's relationship with Twitter; it's his Outback, where he is the unstoppable hero of his own delusions. Meanwhile his reality is living in filthy squalor.
PGG's Oddities Presents: the Fattz.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I was all-in on The Maxx on MTV. I didn’t understand it, but I enjoyed it.