• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s Delusional Rittenhouse take

G

Pat tries to flip the race of kyle in the scenario but fails to mention that his own opinion would change and he would be saying the black kyle would be innocent.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1458613242595524610[/URL]
His whole argument is moot because if the trump supporters who were shot were jewish pedophiles I would've sided with the black guy.

cardwell

Forum Clout
I haven't seen a central hub for all lying tweets yet, but archive all of Pat's so he can be part of the impending defamation suit

Last edited:

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I haven't seen a central hub for all lying tweets yet, but archive all of Pat's so he can be part of the impending defamation suit

Id love if he gets included. This might actually be possible.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.idahotribune.org/news/heres-how-you-can-help-kyle-rittenhouse-get-rich[/URL]
lol look who's in the example tweets for people who committed libel against him.

G

Just a couple of days ago he was oinking about how terrible it is that anyone older than 12, who has taken some hunting course, can legally own and carry a rifle in Wisconsin, and how terrible it is. His booze soaked Swiss cheese brain probably doesn't remember but the tweet is still there.

And I suppose he was privy to some footage no one else saw, of Kyle maniacally chasing down rioters and pumping bullets into their backs. All anyone else saw was video of commie fucks chasing after him yelling "kill him" and trying to brain him with skateboards and pipes. Mama Raven's special little Prince got to see the real insider footage though!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Not bring a fucking assault rifle to a protest.

Smashing up local businesses and causing millions of dollars worth of damage doesn’t = “a protest”, you fat fucking lunatic, worthless daughter abandoning cunt.

Rittenhouse is going to get more pussy/money than you could ever dream of now. Seethe and cope, piggy boy. Seethe.and.cope.

G

Hey Patrick, remember Nick Sandmann? You know, the kid in the MAGA hat you threatened. He's fucking rich and on tv now... and so will be Kyle Rittenhouse very soon.

Die mad about it, you fat drunk faggot.

Screenshot_20211120-084258_Chrome.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I fully think Piggy is jealous of the kid. He’s a young good looking kid girls would actually wanna fuck, when he speaks he sounds masculine, and everyone knows he can handle a gun under pressure. All of piggy’s gun claims are hypothetical at best. Guarantee he’d shake and piss himself if someone engaged him holding a gun to his head.