• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s Delusional Rittenhouse take

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Looks like the Jury, the Judge, the Prosecution, and the Defense all have the wrong account of what happened that night, and that the FBI drone footage was altered by a Nazi racist plumpftard. Rick was there, he knows best!

E9D0FD70-FA00-4972-9A98-13AEB1F77480.png

E027623C-DA22-4A6A-8979-AA3C02D5F93A.png

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Patrick plays up to pedo SFWA Jews

His trial of "what is it you really care about, as a man? What really matters to you?" happened with his daughter's custody battle and his quasi hunt. Dude doesn't really care, doesn't have that spark. Dude's a phony

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Pro 2a classic conservative Pat.

A long rifle for self defence in ones home? aren't you not supposed to use rifles for home defence due to the capability of the rounds to travel through walls and hit innocent bystanders? I'm not a firearms expert but i always got told shotguns are the king of firearms for home defence and rifles are risky, even if they are loaded with hollow points.

A long rifle is a weapon of "terrorism & intimidation".. i don't even know what that means it's that retarded. Is Pat implying he would prefer people carry around short barrel rifles that can be concealed easier but more or less do the same thing?

This fat sack of shit has either not watched the videos of the incident along with not following the trials.. or he has but is that deluded he can't admit that it was self defence. What i am trying to say is that i hate Patrick S. Tomlinson and hope wilding niggers burn his half hovel down tonight.