• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I tapped out ten seconds in. Not only is the audio awful but the first thing Mr. Potato Head says is word-for-word the bio blurb that's on Amazon or his website or whatever. He spews nothing but pre-programmed words every time he speaks because he doesn't understand why words have any meaning. It's exactly why he wouldn't go live on air with Ben Shapiro and when cornered by Josiah, had a monumental meltdown. He can't think on his hooves because there's no substance to him as a person, no feelings, thought, or genuine emotion.
Menagerie of houseplants in varying states of health.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
So is it confirmed he's out at a bar to hide from Nikki that he's doing  another interview where he'll come off as an idiot?
99% sure. Niki loves to be on camera and hijack his interviews. After how he handled the situation with the debt she probably tried to convince Pat it's over and to stop doing these interviews, but he can't because he's a special important boy.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Having to listen to someone else talk about themselves.

Pat was like:

pat dgaf.gif

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
His Cluster B personality disorders (and obesity and hypertension) are really on display and come through loud and clear here.

He has no idea how much he fucks up his own "case" every time he does an interview and it's hilarious. There's a reason lawyers advise their clients to shut the fuck up, stay off social media, and definitely do not do any interviews with anyone, especially without a lawyer sitting right there with them. Everything he does online and in these interviews is a gift to Quasi's (and anyone else's) lawyers.
I wonder if Leslie, peace be upon her, has seen this interview?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He is a homosexual
Oh wow just clicked on that. He's absolutely wasted. I think that's partially why he's doing the interview at a bar because he needs a bit of liquid courage to drone on about the same old shit. I think Rick also wanted people to think he's some really important person, but nobody looked twice at his retarded shitty Surface tablet.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nah it's a power move, like I don't have time for you to go home and have this in a private room, you don't deserve this. The best I can do is a few minutes at the bar
He doesn’t realize doing this at a bar messes up his “I live in constant fear” claim while spending so much time in public places. “Everyone look at me! I’m a very important victim!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh wow just clicked on that. He's absolutely wasted. I think that's partially why he's doing the interview at a bar because he needs a bit of liquid courage to drone on about the same old shit. I think Rick also wanted people to think he's some really important person, but nobody looked twice at his retarded shitty Surface tablet.
His homosexual behavior really amps up after a couple beers. He’s a deeply closeted gay man, child.