Patrick's delusion about the (very round) shape he's in being healthy has made me think...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Is this an American epidemic? The de-stigmatizing of being overweight?

I can get trying not to stigmatize mental health issues. That's not always controllable, and truly a detrimental away to go through life. I also would not chastise someone for their sexuality. Love who you want as long as it's legal age, and don't hurt anyone, then go Fuck your brains out.

But overweight? The science backs up what that does to your health. My own weight has fluctuates the last fifteen years - some pictures of myself are bloody mortifying, and I still didn't look like Fatrick

How is this considered ok, to cheer someone on for being overweight? I'll compromise and not tease you, but I would never say it's ok to live like that I'm the long run. You should never applaud someone for slowly killing their body.

Christ, no wonder Gosia has a low opinion of Americans, Pat's been her most consistent example.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It’s mostly just a culling of the herd. A good portion of Americans are actually getting into way better shape than ever. The cathedral, the powers that be, whatever the fuck you want to call them are using these things to get rid of less important people. Without getting as much backlash because it’s believed that they’re doing it themselves. Encouraging people to be fat will end once most of the fatties are gone. Just like trannies.

G

I'm actually very thankful for things like black lives matter and #metoo because they completely overshadowed the fat acceptance movement, I honestly believe we'd live in a world where physicians were being fired for telling people that being obese is unhealthy and deadly if the #healthatheverysize shit was allowed to continue unabated.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
People have started to mistake the statistical average weight as something normal or okay. I’m not sure why. Probably don’t want to admit their lazy fat slobs.

You can and will maintain a normal (actual normal) weight through diet (not over eating) and minimal exercise.

People have normalised being fat to the point they don’t view it as detrimental anymore or that because most of their friends are also fat that they aren’t actually fat.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I've talked about the few American fans that I've corresponded with for a long time, and there's a few Americans who've moved to Poland that I'll regularly see at shows.

Now that the tour is going on again, I've ran into some of them, and that's one of the reasons I posted this: I hear you guys salt the shit out of everything. And you add a diabetic-centered sweetener, Maltitol I think, to stuff that already has real sugar in it? And why the Fuck is maltodextrin in everything? What even is maltodextrin, they couldn't tell me (yes, I looked it up on google, I'm being rhetorical).

It's so crazy to me that this is allowed, and how cheap that kind of food is compared to good food. I'm in fucking POLAND - they use butter in everything, but they're not that fat. Well, the Polish grandma's are, but they're so nice and bloody hell, can they cook!

I think you guys are being tested over there with chemicals for possible germ warfare, and just haven't realized it for the last 70 years.

G

I've talked about the few American fans that I've corresponded with for a long time, and there's a few Americans who've moved to Poland that I'll regularly see at shows.

Now that the tour is going on again, I've ran into some of them, and that's one of the reasons I posted this: I hear you guys salt the shit out of everything. And you add a diabetic-centered sweetener, Maltitol I think, to stuff that already has real sugar in it? And why the Fuck is maltodextrin in everything? What even is maltodextrin, they couldn't tell me (yes, I looked it up on google, I'm being rhetorical).

It's so crazy to me that this is allowed, and how cheap that kind of food is compared to good food. I'm in fucking POLAND - they use butter in everything, but they're not that fat. Well, the Polish grandma's are, but they're so nice and bloody hell, can they cook!

I think you guys are being tested over there with chemicals for possible germ warfare, and just haven't realized it for the last 70 years.
Worse yet is the selling of organic produce as something special and expensive, to keep them fat. You can buy all kinds of stuff fresh an unprocessed in every supermarket in any suburb, but people confuse that stupid organic name for fresh and skip the fresh altogether. Just today, I ate grilled veggies, yellow squash, zucchini, red onion, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, red, orange, and green peppers, and carrots. I did sprinkle dry aged parmesan over it, and grilled them after having tossed them in red wine vinegar and olive oil, but it was probably 300 calories for a huge very tasty plate. Not expensive, not bathed in salt water like canned and not frozen all fresh, cheap too. Being a fat meatloaf eating, slob is an absolute choice in America.

G

People have a really skewed perception on what is healthy and normal weight. As the average rises the closer they feel to being average and therefore they perceive it as "normal" when it is anything but.

Some people simply don't think the inherent dangers will apply to them. Everyone knows someone that claims their grandma smoked a pack every single day and lived to 98. Nobody thinks about the guy in his 30s getting a lung removed or if they do they assume that's the outlier result.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat lives in one of if not the most overweight city in the country. He is desensitized by it. His perspective of what overweight looks like is distorted. Even if he has admitted health issues to the point that he was able to get vaxxed early with all the elderly people. He is so unhealthy that he needs medical treatment and pills to keep it in control and its exasperated by his alcoholism.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

America is pig disgusting