• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's cousin appears to run a successful business

G

From this
US_ClearWaterBeach_US_Header.jpg

To this
snapshot-2022-04-11T171221.071.jpg

All so he could have ready access to unlimited cheese and beer and so he wouldn't always feel like the fattest person in the room.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
but guys, Pat has to live in Wisconsin so he can be near his daughter... oh nvm I forgot he abandoned her
Fatrick I believe had 3 separate arrangements offered to him by Adrienne to be in Annabelle's life but he rejected them all, signed her away and then went on to do stand up about it .he also went about saying how when Adrienne said she never found him attractive, wasn't in love with him and didn't want him... 'she was lying of course'

It days a LOT when a woman will leave her marriage when pregnant. He was cucked so fucking hard.

It always pisses me off that fucking dedication to his daughter in that shit book
'to Annabelle, hopefully one day she too, will find her way home'

Ugggh the cunt never paid for a nappy.. Sorry diaper, but he expects her to run to him one day. Thank fuck she's away from him.

G

Bumping this re:

- Rick's cousin owns his own real business while Rick is on his ninth or tenth failed fake business.
- He has a contact form. I hear those are en vogue.
- Bambi Raven died in a motorcycle accident in Eau Claire, where Ade smashed her Mustang. Those Tomlinsons were a real menace on the roads out in Bumfuck, WI.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Bumping this re:

- Rick's cousin owns his own real business while Rick is on his ninth or tenth failed fake business.
- He has a contact form. I hear those are en vogue.
- Bambi Raven died in a motorcycle accident in Eau Claire, where Ade smashed her Mustang. Those Tomlinsons were a real menace on the roads out in Bumfuck, WI.
Ade smashed her Stang in St Pete, FL

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
From this
View attachment 40764

To this
View attachment 40765

All so he could have ready access to unlimited cheese and beer and so he wouldn't always feel like the fattest person in the room.
I like that he claims he “chooses” to live in Milwaukee when it’s because Niki’s mom helped her buy a house and Pat can’t afford to live on his own. Pat has always been a leech which is why he’s gets so upset when people point out Niki should leave him. Without her he’s on the street.