• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's cousin appears to run a successful business

G

budsin-electric-boats-tom-hesselink.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-203604-828.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.custommade.com/by/budsinwoodcraft/[/URL]

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Rick might be related, but I doubt they’re real family. Something tells me the Tomlinson clan we know, is significantly different than the rest. Honestly, Rick is probably the only weird one out of them. Due to autism. The rest of Nikkis family seems normal. Just not her. Because of autism. See the pattern?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Rick might be related, but I doubt they’re real family. Something tells me the Tomlinson clan we know, is significantly different than the rest. Honestly, Rick is probably the only weird one out of them. Due to autism. The rest of Nikkis family seems normal. Just not her. Because of autism. See the pattern?
I noticed Pat said this regarding the FBI the other day
Untitled.png
notice he doesn't use his royal "we" for this. I take this to mean that his family, including Nikki, don't share a lot of his views regarding the reddit rascals and resents them for it. There's a reason tehy don't respond at all, they must all think he's a retard for replying daily.

there's also the "my brother is dumber than me" text, I feel like his stupidity and obsession with us has caused him some relationship troubles with the family

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
View attachment 40674
notice he doesn't use his royal "we" for this. I take this to mean that his family, including Nikki, don't share a lot of his views regarding the reddit rascals and resents them for it. There's a reason tehy don't respond at all, they must all think he's a retard for replying daily.

there's also the "my brother is dumber than me" text, I feel like his stupidity and obsession with us has caused him some relationship troubles with the family
I honestly feel like they’re all sick of it. Except for Nikki. Momma robin doesn’t like he might bring attention to her shit, because of this lawsuit. No doubt Nikki’s sister is pissed. No one in fats family, including his brother can like seeing this constantly. They’re both just retards that people have to tolerate. Keep in mind he doesn’t seem to go to holidays. Why is that? People forget that CWC’s parents were also fucked up. They didn’t treat him like an autistic and harassed people that tried to get him to behave. There’s a reason he’s the only person in his family who didn’t abandon them. I think one of his brothers sort of didn’t but whatever. With Rick, the Pandora’s box of autism was already open before they realized it. He was already out, and they can’t control it. So Mamma Robin created a situation where she could keep both of them in relative check, with a nice little profit. So after we come along, it’s now getting fucking annoying for them again. I’d be pissed at him too, if I was them. And I’m an autistic faggot as well.

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
yeah and Annabelle has to be a factor too, no parent would be proud of their son signing away parental rights, depriving them of having grandchildren. He can bullshit on his blog about depression or whatever but they were witness to his behavior. And Momma Robin I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't even told about Annabelle, it's not something very comfortable to share with the in-laws.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
View attachment 40674

This just occurred to me but are any of Pat’s family members visible in their embarrassing wedding photos? We know what Kyle looks like. @Jim-sucks-doodies apparently knows what Tommy Toms looks like. I know it’s a second marriage to a frump in a coffee shop but it’s still in the same state. You’d think his family might show up for it.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I honestly feel like they’re all sick of it. Except for Nikki. Momma robin doesn’t like he might bring attention to her shit, because of this lawsuit. No doubt Nikki’s sister is pissed. No one in fats family, including his brother can like seeing this constantly. They’re both just retards that people have to tolerate. Keep in mind he doesn’t seem to go to holidays. Why is that? People forget that CWC’s parents were also fucked up. They didn’t treat him like an autistic and harassed people that tried to get him to behave. There’s a reason he’s the only person in his family who didn’t abandon them. I think one of his brothers sort of didn’t but whatever. With Rick, the Pandora’s box of autism was already open before they realized it. He was already out, and they can’t control it. So Mamma Robin created a situation where she could keep both of them in relative check, with a nice little profit. So after we come along, it’s now getting fucking annoying for them again. I’d be pissed at him too, if I was them. And I’m an autistic faggot as well.
One of my low-key favorite moments in all of this was when some reddit rascal called Niki’s brother to explain how she lets niggers fart in her cunt and you could hear him stifling a chuckle.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
yeah and Annabelle has to be a factor too, no parent would be proud of their son signing away parental rights, depriving them of having grandchildren. He can bullshit on his blog about depression or whatever but they were witness to his behavior. And Momma Robin I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't even told about Annabelle, it's not something very comfortable to share with the in-laws.
I’ll tell you right now, Momma Robin doesn’t want Nikki to have kids. She knows her daughter is severely autistic and she doesn’t want to take care of another retard kid. So even if Rick has told her (I doubt it, or it’s limited and phrased in a way that makes him sound better), she says no to kids. Even if at worst, Rick only used annabelle for attention, he was clearly open to having kids. I doubt Ade forced him to not use any level of protection. Based off the fact she’s popped a few out. Lord knows he’s probably shooting mostly blanks. Which means, Rick is using being told he will not have a kid with Nikki, as liberal points on twitter. Nikki is clearly more autistic, and I bet her mom controls a lot of what she does. She’s just happy her tard daughter has a friend. She’s not gonna deal with another retard kid because of it.