• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick’s “community” is literally filled with pedos, but ok

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1704865063616.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Those aren’t the only places pedos are being found, how many times have you heard teachers / school employees had and were distributing CP and sexually abusing children?

The whole “durrr churches had members abusing minors” doesn’t mean shit when you ignore it happens all over. What about the stories of gay couples getting caught sexually abusing kids? Why silent on that one, Pat?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You would think with how oppositional Pats personality is that he would lash out on both sides of the political spectrum and any group that has pedos. Its one of his biggest hypocrisies. He is willing to turn a blind eye when it happens close to him or his interests. He would still be an unlikeable cunt but at least he would be consistent.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Those aren’t the only places pedos are being found, how many times have you heard teachers / school employees had and were distributing CP and sexually abusing children?

The whole “durrr churches had members abusing minors” doesn’t mean shit when you ignore it happens all over. What about the stories of gay couples getting caught sexually abusing kids? Why silent on that one, Pat?
I guess to play devils advocate the church one is specifically bad because of how systematic and covered up it was. But this goes back to the comment I made in the thread about Gen Z. Millennials have no conception that it isn’t the 80’s / 2000’s anymore. We do not live under any influence of Christian Fundamentalists and we’ve basically had Dems in office since 2008. (Yeah i know, Trump, but he wasn’t as religious or conservative as the Presidents of the past). So of course when you believe Christians are running the government and trying to turn it into a theocracy you’re going to act like them touching kids is some ultimate danger being hidden from the world, or something.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I guess to play devils advocate the church one is specifically bad because of how systematic and covered up it was. But this goes back to the comment I made in the thread about Gen Z. Millennials have no conception that it isn’t the 80’s / 2000’s anymore. We do not live under any influence of Christian Fundamentalists and we’ve basically had Dems in office since 2008. (Yeah i know, Trump, but he wasn’t as religious or conservative as the Presidents of the past). So of course when you believe Christians are running the government and trying to turn it into a theocracy you’re going to act like them touching kids is some ultimate danger being hidden from the world, or something.
That’s interesting from the younger perspective when it comes to Christianity - I remember in the 90s religious groups still had some power (they were very vocal about Satan in music with Marilyn Manson, picketed / protested his concerts etc) which to someone under 30 sounds insane. Even just at Christmas my family was discussing church and how they’ve had to really drop the boring / stuffy / now rise - now sit - no rise - repeat after me stuff to attract a younger audience.

It seems to be only people Pat’s age that think bringing up the years of abuse in the church is current and edgy - I remember dumb Hildy always crying “what about the church!” Like that was a gotcha for all the other places protecting pedos like the SFWA. They act like it’s still the early 2000s and we’re just now hearing about what went on for years when pretty much all those types were removed / arrested / and pretty much dead at this point. The whole “well it happened then!” It’s an odd argument when it’s still going on.

I see only Pat age and older cry about the “serious” problem of Christ-fascism when it’s far from it. The church doesn’t have anywhere near the power it used to.

Forum Clout
It was the catholic church. Fat retard probably doesn't ven understand the difference between protestants and catholics and probably still labels himself a "political pundit" and thinks he has any knowledge on the issue.

It's not an issue of priests being pedofiles. Its pedofiles being priests. They actively seek out positions where they can have easy access to children, they knew dumb parents would trust the father. Forget the fact that these conservative families would through their obviously gay son into the priesthood to take a celibacy vow because they knew what was going on and couldn't face reality....

Main point: It's all dirty Micks and Wops doing the kid touching in church.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That’s interesting from the younger perspective when it comes to Christianity - I remember in the 90s religious groups still had some power (they were very vocal about Satan in music with Marilyn Manson, picketed / protested his concerts etc) which to someone under 30 sounds insane. Even just at Christmas my family was discussing church and how they’ve had to really drop the boring / stuffy / now rise - now sit - no rise - repeat after me stuff to attract a younger audience.

It seems to be only people Pat’s age that think bringing up the years of abuse in the church is current and edgy - I remember dumb Hildy always crying “what about the church!” Like that was a gotcha for all the other places protecting pedos like the SFWA. They act like it’s still the early 2000s and we’re just now hearing about what went on for years when pretty much all those types were removed / arrested / and pretty much dead at this point. The whole “well it happened then!” It’s an odd argument when it’s still going on.

I see only Pat age and older cry about the “serious” problem of Christ-fascism when it’s far from it. The church doesn’t have anywhere near the power it used to.
Something happened when Pat was a kid that instilled a deep seated hate for anything christian. Maybe it was the small town he grew up in. Im not defending the church or the pedo shit. That pedo stuff somehow has to be stopped/punished. Seems most of the time he thinks shitting on christians is somehow attacking the republicans where they care the most.

Here are a few of pats christian takes.

1704905229892.png
1704905269492.png
1704905325319.png
1704905488220.png
1704905550765.png
1704905587580.png
1704905611865.png
1704905689427.png
1704906060917.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Something happened when Pat was a kid that instilled a deep seated hate for anything christian. Maybe it was the small town he grew up in. Im not defending the church or the pedo shit. That pedo stuff somehow has to be stopped/punished. Seems most of the time he thinks shitting on christians is somehow attacking the republicans where they care the most.

Here are a few of pats christian takes.

View attachment 175855View attachment 175856View attachment 175857View attachment 175858View attachment 175859View attachment 175860View attachment 175861View attachment 175862View attachment 175863
One minute it’s democrats are the true Christians and superior then its Christian’s are big stupid retards for believing in god and Jesus. Can’t have it both ways.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Did this hog really say getting the vaccine is equivalent to The Crucifixion and the salvation of manking?

Also, what retard version of the Bible is he reading? Christ was tortured to death on cross (lol why did he capitalize that?), Pat? You sure it was the beating he took before and then he was, uh, I don’t know, left up there to die? What a stupid pig.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Also, what retard version of the Bible is he reading? Christ was tortured to death on cross (lol why did he capitalize that?), Pat? You sure it was the beating he took before and then he was, uh, I don’t know, left up there to die? What a stupid pig.
I hate to take Pat's side on this but crucifixion is a form of torture that leads to death. She's a twofer

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

And it was considered ridiculous in the 90s. Kevin Smith famously picketed his own movie to underscore how ridiculous it was. He even later pointed out the the westboro baptist church (who represents nobody) regularly released statements on things to draw controversy and get attention and most times few if any members showed up to actually demonstrate.