• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick with a sneaky jab at Ethan Van Sciver

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
What did he say? He’s got me blocked.
1000010359.jpg

For future reference youve just gotta swap twitter.com in for nitter.net.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I wonder how many con’s he will actually go to this year - I’m guessing 3 or less because his career is long dead and doesn’t sell shit. I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to set up a table and sell books at his local farmers market / swap meet / flea market on the weekends.
Pat only seems to go to conventions where he's invited to speak anymore, he won't go as just a regular attendee (one of the riff raff). I don't think pats ego would let him him look like Lonely Virgil at a table off to the side nobody is even looking at.

Do those cons pay people invited to speak or pay for their room though? That could be another reason those are the only ones he attends

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I don't think pats ego would let him him look like Lonely Virgil at a table off to the side nobody is even looking at.
You sure?

Do those cons pay people invited to speak or pay for their room though? That could be another reason those are the only ones he attends
They get a discount on the conference ticket usually but I don’t think they’re comping the rooms or anything else. Maybe for the guests of honor but not every presenter. That would be like half the attendees.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If you make six figs a year why don't you own any clothes that fit? He is really such a poorfag that he thinks his lifestyle is the way someone making 100k lives. Even with the trips, the money wasted on eating out etc he'd still be living somewhere far nicer or at least have his mortgage paid