• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick turns on his longest-time tranny ballwasher in mere minutes

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Joe's own staffers think he's fucked. But I guess it's the MSM's fault for reporting and admitting Biden is a senile old fuck who us holding the party hostage.

Counterpoint: Cornpop told Biden to let the niggerchildren rub the hair up down his leg. This is why Biden will save America.
:image_9250:

Forum Clout
Joe's own staffers think he's fucked. But I guess it's the MSM's fault for reporting and admitting Biden is a senile old fuck who us holding the party hostage.

SmartSelect_20240712-215749_X.jpg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I dunno guys August seems to be the big month for this place. Between the GOP convention being held in Ricks shit hole to the DNC convention being held 90 mins away, throw in the added bonus of Rick’s lolsuit being thrown out, it’s almost guaranteed he’s going to do something monumentally stupid/insane. August 24 may trump August 23.

Honoria

Forum Clout
I dunno guys August seems to be the big month for this place. Between the GOP convention being held in Ricks shit hole to the DNC convention being held 90 mins away, throw in the added bonus of Rick’s lolsuit being thrown out, it’s almost guaranteed he’s going to do something monumentally stupid/insane. August 24 may trump August 23.

I see what you did there :brothaman_sm: Next week should be fun, Trump doesn't speak until Thursday but it starts Monday - they'll be in HIS city, walking HIS streets. The defense's brief is on the way by August 1st and if Biden drops out it'll be before August 19th, unless the convention goes off the rails.

Also this guy's a real asshole. I don't know if anyone's noticed that but reading these tweets - not good!

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
The thing I hate most about the pig on this particular subject is how he acts like this isn't a completely unprecedented situation, when it absolutely is. I feel like the majority of Americans don't want Trump anywhere near the White House but they also recognize that Biden is a senile old man who needs to step down. Having the frail old man at the helm for the next 4 years is arguably just as dangerous as another 4 years of Trump with everything that's going on in the world.

Pig's brain can't deal with nuance though - you're either against Trump at any and all costs, including electing a dementia patient or you're a stupid child who needs to be quiet and let the adults handle things.

Such a hateable cunt he is.