• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick turns on his longest-time tranny ballwasher in mere minutes

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
This dude has been reporting funsters for YEARS and ballwashing Richard. How quickly he turns on him.

"Get in line, 'Heather'. Nice penis btw, you should ask my father for a blowjob he likes fellas like you"
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
No it fucking isn’t, it’s an integral part of the election, he’s a fucking retard with no idea how elections or government works, and he’s stupid enough to think we live in a direct democracy

View attachment 210481

It's funny because pat is turning on his friends/followers for stupid retarded meaningless political reasons. Your only replies to that are earnestly debating the topic with Pat who isn't even reading this thread.

You're a faggot and I want to kick your teeth out.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Gaww he's so tiresome now, ever since the debate. Wake me up when he does something new
Yeah all he does now is say outrageous shit about the bidster and try to get a reaction. Somebody here on this board, and I won't say who, has been screenshotting every single of his obvious bait and spamming the forum with it, it's not fun nor interesting at all

@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85, comment?