Patrick Tomlinson follower runs into some trouble

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

Okay, I have many thoughts and comments first off, LMAO!!!
2nd the dude has use of his legs!
3rd you can't just declare pressing charges, this doesn't summon a cop or a judge.
4th, the fake cripple touched that dude first and has no case
5th did he say he sucks dick for cock? Does he mean a furry chicken? This video solves nothing!

Okay, I have many thoughts and comments first off, LMAO!!!
2nd the dude has use of his legs!
3rd you can't just declare pressing charges, this doesn't summon a cop or a judge.
4th, the fake cripple touched that dude first and has no case
5th did he say he sucks dick for cock? Does he mean a furry chicken? This video solves nothing!
I heard "I suck dick for pot"

BoomerSperg

Fawk I knew I recognized this guy. I think it's this one:

One of the few threads I browse over there besides piggies. It's easy because he'll do nothing for 3-4 months and then have a violent meltdown in public. Last time he did something he got banned from a furry convention and called a pedo by a hotel worker. The details are even grosser.

He doesn't even need that wheelchair it's just a fetish thing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

One of the few threads I browse over there besides piggies. It's easy because he'll do nothing for 3-4 months and then have a violent meltdown in public. Last time he did something he got banned from a furry convention and called a pedo by a hotel worker. The details are even grosser.

Sadly’s there’s more people than you think that don’t need a wheelchair. It’s all about the oppression Olympics for these types so now they’re disabled and want everyone to see.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ripley-violet-tempest-storm-brett-gaetano-lemke-ripleystorm.101479/[/URL]

If it's Rly Violent Temper Spasm then he almost certainly had a full diaper and was smashing turds into his balls while doing his little scoot attack.