• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Sweat Taintlinson

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I never realized how retarded it is until I had my pocket picked. I still end up putting it there out of habit, but I try to keep it in the front pocket now. Since I stopped keeping it in the back pocket all the time I really hate sitting on it now.
I moved mine to the front at least 20 years ago. I was getting some lower back pain and once I moved it, I stopped having that issue.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The whole point of underwear is to protect your jeans, shorts or whatever from the shit and piss that leaks out of your body over the course of a day. Someone not wearing underwear should NOT be celebrated. In fact, they should be stoned to death.
It's straight up just bad hygiene and inconsiderate to anyone who had to be around you. There's no conceivable way that he doesn't stink like ass and balls. I very briefly worked with this fall down drunk piece of shit who lived in his brother's shed and you could always smell the guy's fucking nuts. It makes me want to puke thinking about it. It was violating.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The whole point of underwear is to protect your jeans, shorts or whatever from the shit and piss that leaks out of your body over the course of a day. Someone not wearing underwear should NOT be celebrated. In fact, they should be stoned to death.
People back in bumfuck ancient times knew the importance of switching out undergarments even if they only bathed once a month. Congrats on having lower standards of hygiene than a medieval peasant, ya fat freak.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Also comfort. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be to wear jeans without any boxers to stop your balls and dick chafing on them.

God he's such an aggravating, autistic little fuck.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Also comfort. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be to wear jeans without any boxers to stop your balls and dick chafing on them.

God he's such an aggravating, autistic little fuck.
All that chafing + his beer and butter infused sweat and no central AC in his house. Jesus, his balls must look like strawberries all summer

Edit: found a rare β€œFire and Brimstone Pat” appearance on Reddit

IMG_4080.jpeg
IMG_4081.jpeg

Last edited:

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Jeans are supposed to last for decades but I doubt Pig's last more than a year or two due to all the hardcore abuse he puts them through. His mattress/couch must smell like death.
He must get so much beer-soaked shit stained in the felled seam of his jeans. There's no way he could wash that out, assuming he's tried.