Patrick S. Tomlinson's 3 month "beach hot" countdown thread

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
What month is it again? I could have sworn it was July. Don't people in the Northern Hemisphere traditionally get a "beach body" for summertime, not autumn?
It seems he already has his next (5th?) vacation planned for the year. ...While having no job, a 'pandemic' going on, and losing a lawsuit against the internet.

I really do assume on one of these trips he's just going to run off with one of niki's credit cards like a kid running away, maybe take a backpack with a gameboy and some pudding cups

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
This is a great bit. We need to track all selfies he takes in the next three months for his Beach Body Countdown.
I don't think he's posted another picture since we laughed at how obese he was here. His selfies have dried up even though his social media addiction has only increased, I'm starting to think piggy may be developing self awareness.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don't think he's posted another picture since we laughed at how obese he was here. His selfies have dried up even though his social media addiction has only increased, I'm starting to think piggy may be developing self awareness.
His last one with Niki he cropped part of his face out and was trying really hard to stick his head out to avoid looking fat. He can’t take a selfie without looking like mashed potatoes.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
sddefault.jpg
What does “El Gordo Pendejo” mean, niño? Stop talking in Spangali, as a fat bloated American wasting my government free money checks in your third world country, I demand you compliment me in English, niño.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Pat won't post any pics from his vacation until the week after he gets back, so no one hold your breath. At least the tenants have a week free of shouted expletives and unexplainable smells to look forward to.
One time, Niagara Falls froze solid. The quiet, eerie absence of the crashing falls was too much for people. Several residents went crazy with anxiety until the ice broke and the flow returned

Patso and Niki’s tenants will relate to this when they suddenly enjoy a week without creeking baseboards, slamming pocket doors, and the 85 Db drone of farts from the other half of their ramshackle shanty. Nothing but the faint screams from the Section 8 housing fifteen feet away to break the unsettling, monotonous silence.