• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240903_162045_X.jpg

Rick, you fucking said he did, you fat idiot.

Screenshot_20240903_144510_Chrome.jpg

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Fuck I hope him and his dyke wife get wrecked tomorrow by the MPD, the oinkings will be legendary all leading up to our sixth norm/11. Dan man wins again. @Platinum Hits Dan get us a jingle ready for this hilarious win

Scrubbin bubbles and a gun in her diaper bag
Pills, scale, lotta fun in her diaper bag
Wipe my bottom with this filing and call Rick a fag

Forum Clout
I like how the judge basically called him a liar to his face "we have a society where you can say anything about anyone" after pat ranted about Our Ringleader Radiant Dan(tm) and then proceeded to continue explaining how he was a retard that can't write or explain things and that he was denying him anyways.
In other words: "That sounds farfetched"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
That’s what’s so funny - he thinks the average normal person will fully understand his insane ramblings. Once he starts with “cyber cult” and other nonsense it’s clear he’s a crazy person. Only on twitter / threads would anyone think he doesn’t sound insane.
Only xim/xers with some made up ailments seem to understand him 🤔

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I just imagine an emergency room full of battered women. Black eyes, arms in slings, moms, BFFS and therapy dogs there. Nothing but the faint sound of crying. Then Patrick bursts in "EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! A TRUE VICTIM HAS ARRIVED! IF NBC HASN'T COVERED YOUR STORY, GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!"

But seriously, it's so incredibly selfish and lacking in human decency to exploit a battered woman's shelter for their legal resources. @virtuallyleslie, comment?
I sure hope the 5 sink club doesn't let the folks on Twitter know about abusing a service for battered women