• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Ahahahahaha now he's saying the transcript is wrong. COPE AND SEETHE FAGGOT

View attachment 221520
For a Profesional writer hes still stuck with an 8 year Olds :image_9249:mastery of tricking people. Yes you fat slob we realize you're saying if tiny thing is wrong the it isn't "real". Ask him what's specifically wrong and you're too stupid to help.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
For a Profesional writer hes still stuck with an 8 year Olds :image_9249:mastery of tricking people. Yes you fat slob we realize you're saying if tiny thing is wrong the it isn't "real". Ask him what's specifically wrong and you're too stupid to help.
hon.PNG

The judge was dishonorable, Omaninazi.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I've never seen such a clearcut example of "the gay face."
I really believe he's closeted. If his ridiculous, overcompensating fake tough guy pussy-slayer persona isn't convincing enough his insistence that straight men enjoy being ass fucked should be.

I really think if Pat comes out as gay most of this place will move on from laughing at him. You could at least respect him for being real for once.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
I really believe he's closeted. If his ridiculous, overcompensating fake tough guy pussy-slayer persona isn't convincing enough his insistence that straight men enjoy being ass fucked should be.

I really think if Pat comes out as gay most of this place will move on from laughing at him. You could at least respect him for being real for once.
If he was gay, he would have been out of the closet a decade ago. There’s no incentive for him not to…coming out would also score him progressive points among his minions.

The issue is that he’s a mentally ill autistic narcissist.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If he was gay, he would have been out of the closet a decade ago. There’s no incentive for him not to…coming out would also score him progressive points among his minions.

The issue is that he’s a mentally ill autistic narcissist.
The amount of victim points he is leaving on the table if he was staying in the closet is too much. Im actually surprised he doesnt say he is Bi just to be a part of the gay community. He wants so bad to be accepted as an ally to that group.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Holy shit, it's his drunk Nana lisp.

Angry drunk Rick geTs sTrong Ts

SSSloppy Rick SSSpills hiSSS S'SSssss

"sSSsoo the- theSSSee two lovley ladieSSSS from GuineSSS have thiSSS diviCCCCeee.....like, printing my faCCeee on to the top of my GuineSSSSSSSS"