• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
The long lost relic has been found!

Shout out out the poopoo man for his help behind the scenes and to all brothermen who donated to the "honeymoon fund" https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-dan-and-flavia-mullen-honeymoon-in-hawaii

Dan1.PNG
Dan2.PNG
Dan3.PNG
Dan4.PNG
Dan5.PNG
Dan6.PNG
Dan7.PNG
Dan8.PNG
Dan9.PNG
Dan10.PNG

Last edited:

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
The phrase "serves no legitimate purpose" will never not make me lol.

Nothing any member of this community has ever done, on or offline, has ever served a legitimate purpose. We're fucking retards.

Rick only had this tossed because he's a poor writer. The judge even said "I don't know of any barrier where you cannot write out a clear statement." Well, the barrier would be the Petitioner's booze-addled thinkin' meats.

Forum Clout
The phrase "serves no legitimate purpose" will never not make me lol.

Nothing any member of this community has ever done, on or offline, has ever served a legitimate purpose. We're fucking retards.

Rick only had this tossed because he's a poor writer. The judge even said "I don't know of any barrier where you cannot write out a clear statement." Well, the barrier would be the Petitioner's booze-addled thinkin' meats.
He paid Sojourner to send ChatGPT a prompt

Sojourner Troof probably wrote it herself

1725388665297.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Guys you dont understand, its not Pats fault. Its that damn Sojourner.

How much more of Nikki's money does he want to spend on legal services.
Absoulte gold and I havent read it fully yet.
We need to rendition this with AI voices.

edit - it was free, lol
you get what you pay for. Stop spending money on alcohol and toys and buy some big boy clothes and a lawyer.

Forum Clout
He takes beating after beating in courts and still hasn't learned his lesson. He's not self aware and doesn't realize how fucking retarded he looks and why he should be extremely embarrassed about every one of his court transcripts.

If his latest case goes to trial, which is doubtful, but if it does it will be a goldmine of him publicly making an ass of himself like never before.

Forum Clout
He did call him "very intelligent" so Pat probably considered that a win. Essentially what Pat admitted to here once again is he doesn't like being mocked online and because we mock him and somebody, anybody, possibly himself is swatting him, we all deserve prison for mocking him or staring at the curiosity of him. The level of entitlement is unbelievable. Just disengage you fat fucking retaaaahhhd. Let it go. What do the drunks say let god, let go or something.