Patrick S. Tomlinson, rundown of embarrassing moments

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
- The 100% believable story about him defending a hog on a stair master from a snickering gym bro

- The 100% believable threatening voice mails from Canyon Boykin

- The 100% believable story about him staring down the evil Maga hat wearing guy at Hooligans

- The 100% believable story about... You know what, everything he says is beta male fantasy

MonsterSteve

Age.
That video right after he was banned is one of my favs. You can tell he's seething from the Johan Syder comment because he knew exactly what people were talking about and he doesn't even acknowledge the 'your cat is cute' comment because he's so mad. The only reason he shrugs is because it was getting awkward without anyone saying anything.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
-The indian bots on instagram asking if he wants his tits fucked
-The bespoke knives
-his hijacked youtube channel
The Instagram bots are what got me completely hooked on pigposting for life. I was getting pretty tore up that night and I rember buying bots at the same time other people were. Some people were buying positive reactions while others were buying negative ones. His Instagram was complete chaos and I was laughing hysterically at it all. Also, one time there was an article about pig on the TOR website and the comment section was just pages of hilarious pigposting. It got me ribbing so hard. I believe that TOR comment section is what inspired the little birdy handing him 300 ip addresses

G

That video right after he was banned is one of my favs. You can tell he's seething from the Johan Syder comment because he knew exactly what people were talking about and he doesn't even acknowledge the 'your cat is cute' comment because he's so mad. The only reason he shrugs is because it was getting awkward without anyone saying anything.
I just realized he was probably writing "cyberstalker account report and block" to the mod of that stream.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
That comment was by me. I was trying to get a shout out to our girl Robert Mewler.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That Mr Metokur guy laughing his ass off about Pat vs the Sub on his live stream.

Subway drool

His mincing, cunty appearances on that doctor chick’s podcast.

Olympic swimming pool sized toilets and subsequent destruction of his Star Trek kid’s model.

Actual Tough Guy reddit thread.

Dinner pics exposing us to Pennyeater and Magneto.

Ecliptic.
Screenshot_20211220-094556.png

This came to my email yesterday as the word of the day.