Patrick S. Tomlinson, rundown of embarrassing moments

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
All the workout equipment he bought with government money and then Niki had to pay someone to move it to the attic where it sat unused for over a year.

"I miss my wife." Podcast appearance

"I almost died" (and then refusing to elaborate when questioned). Podcast appearance

Paris vacation dressed like a retarded 13 year old, demanding scrambled eggs from a French chef, and saying something so offensive that the youtuber had to censor it.

Long text conversations (I called them conversations because that's what they were) with covidcumia.

Blundering into the lawyers call and the judge refusing to allow him to speak.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
When his blog was discovered, he had a rough week. Him editting comments for days and days. Eventually it just looked like the ramblings of a madman.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
People in his own industry making videos about how big of a failure his brigade against the internet and throwing SFWA money away is epic. Imagine someone from your line of work making a video about how bad you suck at your job? Thats gotta sting. Shout out to John Del Arroz. We gotta get him an account here. Even if he doesn’t want to be attached/involved/have an alt thats cool. Id understand. He seems like a good dude. Ill put getting JDA on our site as a W and embarrassing for 🐖. Give it 2 days, tops. JDA will be patposting.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Has anyone mentioned his nauseating, hilarious shirtless titty pics? He genuinely thought he looked good! What a delusional fatbody. Ugly on the outside as well as inside. Just a zero.
That boy has bigger titties than Dolly Parton at this point. I really don’t get how self awareness hasn’t peaked into his brain yet. It’s baffling someone can be this stupid and no one around them tells them about it. If Niki isn’t telling him how grossly dumb his behavior is, she must also be very mentally deficient.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
How has no one mentioned The Lappening yet? If I were him, and photographic evidence of the precise moment I got cucked to fuck was out there for all to see, I'd possibly kill myself. Definitely disappear from the internet forever.
I’d definitely have self awareness about how dumb I look playing an Alpha male online when everyone knows I’m a Cuck who lost rights to his child because I’m ineffective.

Ade destroyed the veil of Pig Tits being an Alpha ages ago. Yet he still tries to wear it.