Patrick S Tomlinson is a fat guy who...

G

got cucked in a way that nightmares are fuelled by. Voluntarily signed away his parental rights. Is Fat. Drinks too much. Eats too much. LARPS as a successful novelist. Has written some books but they're the antithesis of successful. Second "better" wife is ugly and lesbotic. Lives in a terrible house in a terrible city. Tried to sue the internet. Lost. Thousands in debt. Fat.

What are some of them other things Fat screwed up?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Hey, at least he dedicated one of his books - that 1200 people read the prologue to but only 413 finished the whole thing - to her. I'm sure that will make up for all the missed loving experiences, weekends, life lessons, birthdays, Christmases and other holidays she had with Jon in Fat's place.
I made a post about how much that 'dedication' disgusts me. Find her way home... She has been home her whole life Fatrick... And I am just glad all his awful, Piggy, smug, nasty, bitter and arrogant behaviour is being catalogued for lovely princess Annabelle, raised by two loving decent parents, because the day she is 18, Paddy the Porky Poof will be snuffling around her... Trying to poison her with his narrative...
I mean this cunt said like when Ade said she didn't love him and never found him attractive she was lying to herself then AND now... Thats the kind of deluded faggot he is.
I just hope Annabelle, and with the love of her amazing, kind, caring parents, especially her father Jon, can put Fatty Faggot in his place and he won't ever bother her.

The most disgusting thing about the pig is that he ABSOLUTELY, 100% believes, to this day that he did nothing wrong and he has the right to lecture people on child care and that every legal document and the truth about it all is 'wrong'

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Satisfying his wife sexually
Creating a mutually respectful and loving environment for raising his only child in two homes and being a positive influence on her life.
Finding and maintaining a decent income for his wife and household.
Maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Engaging the Internet in a responsible and reasonable manner.
Respecting others with different opinions.
Not following a vendetta and causing a massive debt.
Being an approachable, decent person.
Maintaing one chin.
Telling the truth.

Oh and shout out to Mr Moonface on Kiwi Farms...you are spreading the best of Fatrick and making sure the prize porcine prick is shared amongst the Farmers with Reuters like quality. Top man 👍

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
got cucked in a way that nightmares are fuelled by. Voluntarily signed away his parental rights. Is Fat. Drinks too much. Eats too much. LARPS as a successful novelist. Has written some books but they're the antithesis of successful. Second "better" wife is ugly and lesbotic. Lives in a terrible house in a terrible city. Tried to sue the internet. Lost. Thousands in debt. Fat.

What are some of them other things Fat screwed up?

*Lives in a terrible half-house

Wrong as always sweet summer child.

045-D5433-4-A33-445-C-8-E2-A-C6-F5-D7-F9-CA00.jpg