Patrick names his abuser. He is getting desperate. keep crying fatboy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Feel bad for me I’m such a victim but I’m also a big tough guy.
E9C496A7-8332-436C-9F1F-04D4146ED222.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"Even against the darkness". How Marvelesque, you pigwoman.
He’s “fighting back” but how? He’s doing nothing but sitting on the couch and cops now draw straws over who has to go to Pats house to see the town retard and make sure he doesn’t have a temper tantrum. Someone suggested he stop telling everyone of his “swat” stories because the people doing it are doing it to get a reaction and of course he told them to fuck off not realizing that’s 100% true.
3911E6FD-7EB0-4633-A9FD-15B32C72BE27.jpeg

G

Or go on the news encouraging this behavior which may or may not be the actions of the very fat fake target himself. It may also lead to an article written by a pedophile apologist because that’s the company they keep. I may also be in the mood for a cold cut sandwich but stop skirting the issue here, Pat.

Stop threatening people Tomlinson, you fucking pedophile. Stop threatening to shoot people or raping their mothers. Stop defending animals like Paul Weimar. Nobody here wants to kill you. We’re enjoying your very fat downfall.

You're fat, too.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Much like with his books, his fiction is repetitive and tired. Get a new script fatty, this is getting stale. Can't even break 20 RTs anymore.

Man who falsely accused John Does of defamation to drag them to court for months cries about the police ringing his doorbell. Think about it for a second hahaha.

Last edited:

Kurt_Love

Is the rest of his thread him congratulating himself standing up to the cyberstalkers and trolls and ignoring the “don’t feed the trolls” popular wisdom?
My approach shows it’a a winning strategy. After 4 years the tide is turning. I could have ignored the trolls, and it all would have been over in a couple weeks, but they wouldn’t have learned their lesson! Thank. Me.
Most losers ignore the trolls and go on to live a happy life. I won by aging 20 years in the span of 4, gaining 50 more pounds, turning almost entirely grey at age 42 and living in a messy duplex in the hood with cardboard boxes strewn all over the place, child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Its also a classic narcissist tactic to try and downplay/deny any legitimate scenarios that might prove pat is lying. Nobody is denying he got "swated", we have seen the vid and police blotter. Its bunch of lies he hides behind the swatting. False accusing random people on twitter. Even people that havent trolled him but just asked him about it. He thinks that because someone is calling cawps on him that it makes his lies exempt from being questioned.

I hope they find the person doing it because you can bet pat will find a away to get caught lying, false or lack of evidence to fuck his case up somehow and I hope to see it.