Patrick lies about his 2013 marathon time.

G

youfail.jpg

What an odd pig.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Thanks Mews. How’d you know?

He is reporting the chip time, which is the time between his bib crossing the starting mat and when it crossed the finish mat. We have photos of him and his bib crossing the start, but none of pig crossing the finish. Know what we have photographic evidence of? His friend crossing the finish line at the *exact second* Pat’s bib crossed. We have photos of said friend crossing the finish, but Patso’s not in the photos as one would reasonably expect.

My suspicion is that Fatso either gave up and Annabelle’d the race after they let him run the bases at the Brewers stadium, or he pulled a Tomlinson and shit his pants along the route and had to stop. In either case it appears that he gave his bib to his friend so he could boast online about a non-at-all impressive 2:15 time in typical pig fashion. Sadly, race site’s compress data after awhile and the split times are no longer kept for the ‘13 race, so we can’t confirm exactly when Fat Pat abandoned the race.

That’s my cursory analysis. Only Fatass and his weirdo friend know for sure. Now, my hubs is out in the private jacuzzi on our balcony and I just noticed his Speedo is still in here, so I’m gonna go enjoy that before we return to land. Cheers!

G

Thanks Mews. How’d you know?

He is reporting the chip time, which is the time between his bib crossing the starting mat and when it crossed the finish mat. We have photos of him and his bib crossing the start, but none of pig crossing the finish. Know what we have photographic evidence of? His friend crossing the finish line at the *exact second* Pat’s bib crossed. We have photos of said friend crossing the finish, but Patso’s not in the photos as one would reasonably expect.

My suspicion is that Fatso either gave up and Annabelle’d the race after they let him run the bases at the Brewers stadium, or he pulled a Tomlinson and shit his pants along the route and had to stop. In either case it appears that he gave his bib to his friend so he could boast online about a non-at-all impressive 2:15 time in typical pig fashion. Sadly, race site’s compress data after awhile and the split times are no longer kept for the ‘13 race, so we can’t confirm exactly when Fat Pat abandoned the race.

That’s my cursory analysis. Only Fatass and his weirdo friend know for sure. Now, my hubs is out in the private jacuzzi on our balcony and I just noticed his Speedo is still in here, so I’m gonna go enjoy that before we return to land. Cheers!

There are pictures of Pat at the finish line actually. Search for other people with the same time. Someone with pibnr 500ish.

Can't believe I'm defending him but my honesty is more important.

Edit 535 seems to be the nr