• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Lashes Out At Successful Author Brian Keene

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
His attempt to turn us against him a few weeks ago by dropping in the 'fact' he ALLEGEDLY called us idiots still makes me laugh.

b179cf99671eeae7503482e2380dd314.png
You'd have to be devoid of self awareness not to realize this is all a little idiotic. That's what makes it so funny.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
His attempt to turn us against him a few weeks ago by dropping in the 'fact' he ALLEGEDLY called us idiots still makes me laugh.

b179cf99671eeae7503482e2380dd314.png
This is classic Projection Pat ™, because he would immediately disown anyone for even the slightest criticism ( hey Pat, Jackie has called you fat more than once, even going so far as to call her deep ( dish ) undercover account here piggytomlinson ).

Also, it's even more proof that he's never had any male friendships of any substance, as they tend to revolve around good natured ribbing, which Saturated Pats' insecurities would never permit him to accept.

Harry Powell

Hooligan’s hasn’t had meatloaf for more than a yr
Forum Clout
Oh, good. It's not just me.

edit: And, Pat, it's due to balancing work stress and not quite making goals/knocking things off of the to-do list. And it's a weird stress-reliever to knock yourself down a peg. You wouldn't get it. You gloat into a void about... ?

I can’t imagine what’s it like to not call myself a faggot, retard, or nigger 20x a day. I think it’s that classic thing where only true retards with a surface level knowledge of things believe they’re perfect

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I can’t imagine what’s it like to not call myself a faggot, retard, or nigger 20x a day. I think it’s that classic thing where only true retards with a surface level knowledge of things believe they’re perfect
I say the words "I fucking hate myself" aloud at least that much. Sometimes I say "I fucking hate my life" and then I correct it and say "No, I fucking hate myself, not my life."

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Love ya Brian!

b888033a37f09d0e015a3c12555a485e.png

At any point he could've dropped it. Even now, he could've left Keene alone. Now there's many people who are publicly in the industry shitting on him and asking the people in their circles and spheres of influence if they know this asshole and showing them what he's doing. He's not emerging, to anyone, as a hero or a victim. SFWA is in big internal trouble, with people fleeing and asking questions.. and now you have insiders looking into their wasteful spending and misappropriating funds. He's out of friends and allies. He's out of interest and out of opportunities.

He wasn't pictured at ANYTHING at Worldcon except his one shitty panel and the Angry Robot party. No signing? No appearance? No standup comedy routine?

Oh right, he also isn't welcome in the standup comedy space. He had to drive far away from town to do an open mic somewhere because his connections are gone due to his behavior and personality. He's never asked back to write OP Eds and he's now being banned from things like Penguicon for lying abour terrorist attacks on the previous event and then threatening Leslie for asking questions, going so far as to have Nokes threaten her life.

His media tour did much more harm than good. He's now suing the police in his town, who he presumably relies on to act as hall monitor when he's acting a crybully.

Outside of Diana Orbani I don't think there's a person on earth who has made literally the wrong choice of path at EVERY FORK IN THE FUCKING ROAD for this long.