• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is crying how he's STILL not over Adrienne over on Threads

G

We don't talk about Florida.
fl2.jpg

fl1.jpg

[MEDIA=vocaroo]17b82ezCa2Bq[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
We all know they are just roommates that happen to be married. I personally think Niki might be just as bad - if not worse - than Pat. They’re two assholes that nobody can tolerate. No married man that loves his “wife” would talk the way he does about Niki and I’m glad she gets shit on by Pat.

Honestly I’ve always believed Niki is a lesbian that calls herself bi but can’t fully come out because it would upset her mom / family. Pat is a deeply closeted homo and was the closest thing to a woman she could marry without upsetting her mother.

She never took his last name. Tells you everything.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He claims he’s a public figure because he was an internet troll that was a pro Nazi now he’s complete opposite because he craves acceptance from other freaks.
View attachment 191220
Of course he’s a gross bum that lives on twitter
View attachment 191221
He’s only in his 40s yet looks like Jerry Garcia’s corpse.
He's Shane Noakes 2.0. Same hideously fat disgusting monster appearance. Looks at least 10 a years older than he is. Uses the same 🤣🤣🤣 emoji cope. Calls everyone white supremacists and pedophiles. Claims he's winning while clearly seething. The only thing I'll give him credit for is he quickly stopped responding after we all smashed the shit out of him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
You guys who are crying about poor Niki don't.

That Herpesbox Robinson does not give a fuck about Fat Pat the Baby or anything he does. When they rent the hovel out Niki goes to her poly bf the dork guy with fat wife or Jen Hubert her other poly relationship. Loser Patrick goes and spends his day at the bar childing and crying on the internet.

They are both gay roommates that married for the griff.

Pretend podcast shows it.
I never understood anyone who used to say they felt sorry for her. She has always, very obviously, been at least as big a piece of shit as Pat and is most likely responsible for making him the absolute cunt he is today.