• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is crying how he's STILL not over Adrienne over on Threads

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Pig's having a bad day and weeping about his heartbreak.
56e908162eb990e8dfbdb48333882b98.png
73a5d572c09c6981dd548e610ad3e5e2.png
d564fd746bc926ab517b051cec7eda49.png

FAGGOT

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
Pig's having a bad day and weeping about his heartbreak.
56e908162eb990e8dfbdb48333882b98.png
73a5d572c09c6981dd548e610ad3e5e2.png
d564fd746bc926ab517b051cec7eda49.png

FAGGOT
Of course pat acts like those words just came out of nowhere. As if he isn't the most insufferable CUNT to ever exist and that it isn't a miracle that Ade made it to a decade with his worthless unemployed ass.

As if the insurance "job" he had wasn't only in place because her father helped him get into it.

As if he didn't spend any money that she earned on toys and pew pew model sets.

Fat fucking faggot.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Look man, I don't care how deep into a bitch I am, you'd never catch my blubbering about it, especially a decade plus after.

"It very nearly killed me"

Well then... You're a faggot. She spelled it right out for you: she doesn't like you. This is where two different men diverge. A desperate faggot will cling to a bitch like this wanting to know what he did wrong and how he can fix it, while a well adjusted, real ass dude will take it at face value. Alright ho, you wanna step? Go ahead. If you don't like me now, you're really gonna hate the guy this turns me into.

You either get hard or get fucked

G

Really healthy. He’s been married for X years to Niki but still thinking and hurt over his ex wife. Fucking deranged.
This is what makes me think he's an actual child predator. He'll use any emotional hook to milk sympathy regardless of how humiliating it would be to an adult male. Because he has no interest in the type of respect an adult male gets. He wants whatever he can sneak away with.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Look man, I don't care how deep into a bitch I am, you'd never catch my blubbering about it, especially a decade plus after.

"It very nearly killed me"

Well then... You're a faggot. She spelled it right out for you: she doesn't like you. This is where two different men diverge. A desperate faggot will cling to a bitch like this wanting to know what he did wrong and how he can fix it, while a well adjusted, real ass dude will take it at face value. Alright ho, you wanna step? Go ahead. If you don't like me now, you're really gonna hate the guy this turns me into.

You either get hard or get fucked
I remember getting upset over the first couple relationships ending whrn I was like 20-21ish but to still be crying about all these years later shows Pat is a pathetic bitch of a man. I wonder if he’s already been drinking today.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
None of that is true.

If Niki is his second better wife, why is he still talking about number one? Shouldn’t he be saying glowing things about his current wife and not even mention his first?

Fucking pathetic pig.
It’s because he never actually cared about Niki - she’s just his possession because he can’t be alone and leeches off her. He’s still hung up on Ade all these years later.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I remember getting upset over the first couple relationships ending whrn I was like 20-21ish but to still be crying about all these years later shows Pat is a pathetic bitch of a man. I wonder if he’s already been drinking today.
I’m married to the first person I was ever in a relationship with. Crazy how the world works. I’ve had other relationships, but I guess it was always her in the end. We broke up like 3 times before we had our first kid, we were literally a week from finalizing our divorce, like we were separated for 6 months and everything, and we both just went, ahhh fuck it. I asked her “when are you moving back home, I’ll pay to terminate your apartment lease.” Lol. Honestly our relation and our marriage have never been better than they have been since we reconciled in summer 2021.

She is literally the only chick I ever cried over like a bitch. Unlike Pat I have more to offer than making dollies and having the mindset of a 12 year old in my 40’s.