Patrick hates horror movies

G

Screenshot_20221005_204709_Twitter.jpg

I guess he's never gonna see Annabelle.

200w (1).gif

G

Horror movies usually put me to sleep. I think I get bored and just drift off. Kind of nice.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
horror movies are bad for the soul due to the law of exposure, and watching violent or scary shit isnt actually good or natural for humans.
I'd argue against that since "violent or scary shit" is the daily life of pretty much every animal on the planet except pussified first world humans. You can argue that violence is bad for the soul and therefore less violent socialized societies are a natural and desirable progression or that channeling those impulses into fantasy is unhealthy but it's definitely not unnatural.

G

I'd argue against that since "violent or scary shit" is the daily life of pretty much every animal on the planet except pussified first world humans. You can argue that violence is bad for the soul and therefore less violent socialized societies are a natural and desirable progression or that channeling those impulses into fantasy is unhealthy but it's definitely not unnatural.
Well I think a good example is how when you get high or trip or acid, you dont wanna watch horror films or itll fuck you up. So why do it sober? It's your same conciousness.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I 100% expected that tweet to pivot into how John carpenters The Thing is the greatest horror film of all time. It's a classic film to be sure, but every le epic faggot from reddit holds it in very high esteem which means Rick does too.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Well I think a good example is how when you get high or trip or acid, you dont wanna watch horror films or itll fuck you up. So why do it sober? It's your same conciousness.
I'm pretty much of the opinion that watching any media is a waste of a trip, though I'm also an anxiety ridden faggot that always has a bad time tripping even though it usually ends in some kind of catharsis. I get what you're saying, though there are probably plenty of people who would rather watch some spooky shit while high than most other things so I think it's not any deeper than personal preference.