• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick gets a hall pass from Niki to pursue a new love đź’•

G

Faawk, I thought it said Ray Wilson for a split-second there. I was about to second-guess my own existence.

"She said we cool."

Nothing in this fake, made-up Niki reply, Patrick, says a thing at all about other women or anything even vaguely specific. He even puts fat technicalities into his blatant lies.
I think this has been discussed before but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Pat opened the marriage thinking he was going to be "drowning in strange" when in reality he couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with $500. Meanwhile, Niki has no problem finding guys to fuck.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Nikis puss is gaping from all the dick she gets and piggy hasn’t even gotten any from
Her. She don’t want a half eaten Vienna sausage when she’s been getting bratwurst stuffed in her box nightly by real men.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I think this has been discussed before but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Pat opened the marriage thinking he was going to be "drowning in strange" when in reality he couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with $500. Meanwhile, Niki has no problem finding guys to fuck.
You could be onto something here, Pat believes him being married would make him desirable to women since he’s “taken”. He makes sure to mention it when any woman shows him any attention in hopes that it will lead to sexting / pics etc. but of course he just comes off creepy and weird. It explains why he goes to bars alone, he thinks sitting at the bar with his lap top bullshit and wedding ring will have women throwing themselves at him.

Not so.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I did this with Grindr but it was legitimately too depressing. The wheelchair-bound scat fetishist blocked him just based on his face pics. I couldn’t see the bit to a funny conclusion, he’s just that unappealing.
I wonder the psychology of that, everything Pat is shit

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Didn’t work out so well last time he tried it.

602-D750-E-BFC0-448-C-82-E7-A88-AD79-FC654.jpg

08-B79-F56-1-DA4-4-E0-A-AE6-D-D1-A2-DD063705.jpg
Nice potato head stupid.