• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick gets a hall pass from Niki to pursue a new love 💕

G

4B627F1F-C390-45FD-86AB-AA7ECFD39648.jpeg
B52F8FFE-209D-4D97-AC2E-1221AF1E7B5D.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Even she hits Pat with the "friend". No matter how hard he tries to get away from it, Pat's high school experience keeps coming back to haunt him. Anica, who's so loose that she rattles when she walks, quickly put him in the Bud Zone, and again right here, he gets slapped down Leslie Jones lookalike slaps him down with the "friend".

A troublingly, recurring theme for an Old Testament Sex God, no?

And yes, Pat, you're a Conservative 🙄 Lord knows that all true Conservatives are all about abortion, supporting trannies and pumping kids full of hormones, government controlling each and every aspect of your life, suppression of civil rights unless compliance to Big Brother is met, suspension of the first amendment, simping for Big Pharma, and open, endless immigration.

Stupid fat bitch. You're not conservative in your diet - and you're definitely NOT conservative in your ideology. Die fat about it.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I did this with Grindr but it was legitimately too depressing. The wheelchair-bound scat fetishist blocked him just based on his face pics. I couldn’t see the bit to a funny conclusion, he’s just that unappealing.

Be well, friend.

It would be a funny bit to set up a tinder profile with Fatricks photos just to prove how horribly undesirable he is

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Faawk, I thought it said Ray Wilson for a split-second there. I was about to second-guess my own existence.

"She said we cool."

Nothing in this fake, made-up Niki reply, Patrick, says a thing at all about other women or anything even vaguely specific. He even puts fat technicalities into his blatant lies.