• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Engages in a dialogue about mental health and policing

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Tommy Tooter
Screenshot_20220512-135948_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Tommy Tooter

One of the funniest ever. He’s a 70 year old schizophrenic tranny who has been fucked with for like 20 years by a group of boomers. He records himself calling the fbi and police and freaking out when they call him a man. He yelled nigger at a police captain which makes him a ok by me
0FC81869-4E42-40CD-8C5F-CA1C5EC3AB98.jpeg

G

Remember when he tried to pass off his inability to concentrate or hold down a job as proof of some kind of evolutionary advantage. I seem to remember he said something about people like him being the night watchmen who protected the tribe back in prehistoric times and that was why he stayed up all night tweeting and slept in till 11 every morning. I would enjoy seeing Fat try to fight off a sabretooth tiger though.

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
What's the deal with Pat's "_____ do not exist" crutch?

TDS does not exist.
Antifa does not exist.
Unskilled labor does not exist.
Voter fraud when Biden wins does not exist.
Lolcows do not exist.

I could actually keep going with all of the things Pat has claimed "do not exist."
All the extra weight that puts him way over the obesity line does not exist.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
"I have no mental health issues"

he has admitted to being diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder, ADD, anger management issues, been to counseling for depression including suicidal ideation, admitted to partaking in alcohol abuse, and suffers from an obvious food addiction.
All made up to clout-chase.

Patrick's never been to counseling. "No, counselor child, I have no mental illnesses."

The same Patrick that can't admit to being fat, paid money he doesn't have to admit he has mental problems?

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Remember when he tried to pass off his inability to concentrate or hold down a job as proof of some kind of evolutionary advantage. I seem to remember he said something about people like him being the night watchmen who protected the tribe back in prehistoric times and that was why he stayed up all night tweeting and slept in till 11 every morning. I would enjoy seeing Fat try to fight off a sabretooth tiger though.
A regular tiger will do.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
In addition to his mental illnesses, there’s also his sheer stupidity and monumental laziness. He’s a shitty speller; that’s forgivable. But he’s too retarded and too bone bloody idle to use spellcheck tools that any kindergartner can wield with precision. I, too, might not believe in God if I were stuck with his unfortunate set of traits.