• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick declares solidarity with Republicans on childrearing

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I have never met a pro-life person who was pro-life because they wanted to fucking control women's bodies. I don't know where these people get this shit.

And there are TONS of women who actually are pro-life, btw. What about them? Are they in on it, too?
Yeah they always say its men controlling women's bodies when something like 40% of women are against it too. Most people just think using it as contraception is immoral, which it seems is the majority of cases.

These hardcore religious people though are hurting the right by pushing this ridiculous stuff though. Not everyone will be happy so lets just say you have 3-4 months to abort or your having the kid, then we can move onto more important issues like why does it cost me three times as much to get renovations done than it did before covid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah they always say its men controlling women's bodies when something like 40% of women are against it too. Most people just think using it as contraception is immoral, which it seems is the majority of cases.

These hardcore religious people though are hurting the right by pushing this ridiculous stuff though. Not everyone will be happy so lets just say you have 3-4 months to abort or your having the kid, then we can move onto more important issues like why does it cost me three times as much to get renovations done than it did before covid
Yeah I personally don’t consider abortion as “birth control” since it’s a procedure done long AFTER you didn’t use birth control in the first place. But that seems to be where we are - abortion is the same as wearing a condom.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There’s something very off about a man being so vocal about women’s reproductive issues.
IMG_2377.jpeg

Screaming like a woman? Pat thinks screaming is masculine?

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Yeah I personally don’t consider abortion as “birth control” since it’s a procedure done long AFTER you didn’t use birth control in the first place. But that seems to be where we are - abortion is the same as wearing a condom.
Yeah contraception I guess isn't the right word, just more so the thought that you are snuffing out what eventually be a life because its inconvenient to you. The extreme on the right think squishing a microscopic embryo is murder and the extreme left think you should be able to vacuum out a full term baby. Lets just meet in the middle and move onto something else more pressing. Enough about the abortion!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah contraception I guess isn't the right word, just more so the thought that you are snuffing out what eventually be a life because its inconvenient to you. The extreme on the right think squishing a microscopic embryo is murder and the extreme left think you should be able to vacuum out a full term baby. Lets just meet in the middle and move onto something else more pressing. Enough about the abortion!
Yeah I’m sick of hearing about - we’ve got much bigger issues but they love to focus on this instead of real problems.

Just do what Serch said “Wrap it up, B!”

Problem solved, next issue

G

I had a roommate once who was taking his ex-girlfriend to get an abortion. He tried telling me that she was on birth control and he also used a condom and she still got pregnant. I told him if that was true then they needed to keep this miracle baby and he got very upset with me.

G

Typical Pat fan
View attachment 184466

View attachment 184467
Retired? Or on disability like Shane?
Ukraine/faggot flag and mask emoji combo. Six figure number of tweets. I can't believe these are actually real people. The fact that they can vote makes me sick to my stomach.

These people are just like us, they act normal in public and then act retarded online. Only difference is they seriously shriek about abortion, vaccination and Trump and we jokingly bitch about niggers, trannies and faggots.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

That’s NPR - I mean video coverage on major news channels. Remember how much we saw of that Women’s March with the dumb pink vagina hats? They don’t do that for pro life events. Also when they even sort of cover any pro life event they’re a bit snarky in the coverage - like “look at these idiots” or try to purposely make it look like it wasn’t a big turn out (example the March starts at 1pm but they shoot footage at 1130 before the full crowd is there, etc.)

G

That’s NPR - I mean video coverage on major news channels. Remember how much we saw of that Women’s March with the dumb pink vagina hats? They don’t do that for pro life events. Also when they even sort of cover any pro life event they’re a bit snarky in the coverage - like “look at these idiots”
That's operation mockingbird for you. They've been controlling the narrative through media for decades.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's operation mockingbird for you. They've been controlling the narrative through media for decades.
Especially with how they shoot things - this was used a lot during the trump years to get people going. I remember they were covering some pro-America / don’t tear down the statues rally somewhere down south and they used all tight shots to make it look like it was a big turnout - because they also want you to think these are very racist KKK types etc that are huge in numbers and white supremacy is our greatest danger blah blah but it was only like 25 people when you saw other shots from the event.

They’ve been pushing this idea that Nazi / KKK / etc are everywhere and it’s our yet they can’t even get footage of large klan rallies and there’s hundreds of burning crosses being put on black peoples yards. Or the idea that gays are getting chased out of their homes by pitchfork mobs.

Let’s not forget how they tried to make “Black Trans Lives Matter” a thing during the Floyd riots. Of course that didn’t catch on since you don’t have black trans people getting killed by cops - other black people are killing the trans people which makes that whole agenda as a serious problem have a hard time getting off the ground.

G

Especially with how they shoot things - this was used a lot during the trump years to get people going. I remember they were covering some pro-America / don’t tear down the statues rally somewhere down south and they used all tight shots to make it look like it was a big turnout - because they also want you to think these are very racist KKK types etc that are huge in numbers and white supremacy is our greatest danger blah blah but it was only like 25 people when you saw other shots from the event.

They’ve been pushing this idea that Nazi / KKK / etc are everywhere and it’s our yet they can’t even get footage of large klan rallies and there’s hundreds of burning crosses being put on black peoples yards. Or the idea that gays are getting chased out of their homes by pitchfork mobs.

Let’s not forget how they tried to make “Black Trans Lives Matter” a thing during the Floyd riots. Of course that didn’t catch on since you don’t have black trans people getting killed by cops - other black people are killing the trans people which makes that whole agenda as a serious problem have a hard time getting off the ground.
Not one fucking word about the staggering amount of nigger on Asian hate crimes.

G

Even during all the Covid stuff of n persons beating the shit out of random Asian people. They would say “stop Asian hate” yet wanted you to think it was all white guys in pick up trucks with maga hats on doing all hate crimes.
Literally no white people were attacking Asians. You know how I know? Because it would have been on CNN for six months straight.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Literally no white people were attacking Asians. You know how I know? Because it would have been on CNN for six months straight.
Just look at how they still are obsessed with Jan 6 - they FINALLY got footage of white Trump retards acting like retards which they wanted for over 4 years. You have people who claim Jan 6 was just or IF NOT WORSE than 9/11. Of course no mention of other government buildings were trashed in cities like Seattle over the same period. Let’s not forget how fast they ran with that Jussie Smollett story and now pretend it never happened because they fell for it or how they loved that Michael Avennitti guy and had him on all their shows because he promised to get Trump / Trump Jr only for himself to end up behind bars. They even floated that he should run for president.

How much damage was done to cities in the name of George Floyd? No big deal. A bunch of retards run into the capital building that were not even sure what they’re supposed to do when they got inside and took selfies? THE WORST THING IN AMERICAN HISTORY!!!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The south side isn’t black, it’s Hispanic. Fat faggot doesn’t even know the city.

And what a retarded take. How is sensing when there are gunshots so you can go help keeping things under military control? The people will be happy to have the help- they don’t enjoy shooting in their neighborhoods.
It's a theory I've heard described as Schrodinger's Nigger. Where in any circumstance the police's response to a thing determines why it's wrong. Either they don't deploy enough resources and they are ignoring those neighborhoods and are racist, or they deploy resources there and they are trying oppress them and therefore are racist.