• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick comments on the birth of his daughter.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Probably the most egregious example for me is when he and dopey went to Disney World and he tweeted about how great it is to go there without annoying children to weigh you down. #childfree

What fucking adults make a special couple's trip to disney world? While I know disney is all about "children of all ages", if you seriously think you'd get more enjoyment out of the accommodations there by yourself than you would from watching your kid have fun there then you should kill yourself.
Kids just want all the gift shop prezzies for themselves

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Probably the most egregious example for me is when he and dopey went to Disney World and he tweeted about how great it is to go there without annoying children to weigh you down. #childfree

What fucking adults make a special couple's trip to disney world? While I know disney is all about "children of all ages", if you seriously think you'd get more enjoyment out of the accommodations there by yourself than you would from watching your kid have fun there then you should kill yourself.
0fd5fed8b0f8b9edcd588ad4fbab98cb.webp

1700077542044.png
1700077604122.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I hate to shatter your ego (j/k), but there's a whole industry dedicated to adults who go to Disney every year abd they don't have children. It's damn near and industry unto itself. There are millions of fucking Toys R US kids out there like Pat & Nikki. Sadly, they're probably on the more normal scale then the others that have made Disney their lives.
I used to work with this jew who was clearly a fag, but he married some deluded jewess and they went to Disney on their honeymoon. Not good.

G

Isn't Disney filled with morbidly obese negroids fighting each other and brazen sodomites dressed up as princesses now anyway? Who wants to pay for that when you could see it for free anywhere in SoCal

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’m convinced any adult that claims to be obsessed with Disney was molested.
I have a super fat assistant who has never been kissed or touched by a man in her life. Easily 250+ lbs. She goes to Disney world like 3x a year, is obsessed with it. Disney “adults” are all freaks in some way.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I hate to shatter your ego (j/k), but there's a whole industry dedicated to adults who go to Disney every year abd they don't have children. It's damn near and industry unto itself. There are millions of fucking Toys R US kids out there like Pat & Nikki. Sadly, they're probably on the more normal scale then the others that have made Disney their lives.
I have some weird bitch I went to school with on Facebook and she's always taking Disney trips. She's an elementary school teacher but she seems half retarded. The pictures creep me out. She's always wearing some Minnie Mouse shirt for kids and the ears and she only seems to do shit that a little kid would do there. Every picture is the exact same too unless it's completely candid. She has like a thousand pictures of her doing the exact same hand on the hip, peace sign pose with the exact same stupid turtle smile in different locations.

This chick is extra weird to me because her mother, who is like her only friend, was always a big time whore and this girl was always a quiet weirdo who wore like frilly Anne of Green Gables dresses and pigtails and shit. She seemed like she was from a different century.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I have some weird bitch I went to school with on Facebook and she's always taking Disney trips. She's an elementary school teacher but she seems half retarded. The pictures creep me out. She's always wearing some Minnie Mouse shirt for kids and the ears and she only seems to do shit that a little kid would do there. Every picture is the exact same too unless it's completely candid. She has like a thousand pictures of her doing the exact same hand on the hip, peace sign pose with the exact same stupid turtle smile in different locations.

This chick is extra weird to me because her mother, who is like her only friend, was always a big time whore and this girl was always a quiet weirdo who wore like frilly Anne of Green Gables dresses and pigtails and shit. She seemed like she was from a different century.
Is she hot?