• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick comments on the birth of his daughter.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231114_193711.jpg

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
$0 child support

surrendered parental rights

credibly accused of murder threats to the newborn and parents

and he thinks he can lecture people on parenting or joke about it

I understand why Nikki needs psychiatric meds to deal witht the shame of having married Patrick
...and she has to be a very happy drunk, because I'd have murdered him long ago if I were drunk around him...

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
His hatred for children is a deep psychological issue. He never misses an opportunity to put down a child, just like when he flipped off that little kid behind his back at the baseball game.

Oh man, I still wish the kid's father had seen it and beaten the ever-loving shit out of him.
It's similar to his irrational hatred of what he calls "college bros", "frat bros" or just simply "bros". He's made variations of them the villains in any number of his made up Twitter stories. He's another one of those faggots still hung up on his own social failures in high school.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
It's similar to his irrational hatred of what he calls "college bros", "frat bros" or just simply "bros". He's made variations of them the villains in any number of his made up Twitter stories. He's another one of those faggots still hung up on his own social failures in high school.

This is such an overlooked point. Anytime there are two or more men gathered in a tight group, they are Pat's enemy. Because he's never in his life had a friend group to be in public with. This is why he has to seek out strangers in a bar, and tweet about his D&D group, people who build model toys, and being at an "interracial gay wedding."

None of those are your "guy friends" Patrick, and you know it.

Last edited:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
His hatred for children is a deep psychological issue. He never misses an opportunity to put down a child
Probably the most egregious example for me is when he and dopey went to Disney World and he tweeted about how great it is to go there without annoying children to weigh you down. #childfree

What fucking adults make a special couple's trip to disney world? While I know disney is all about "children of all ages", if you seriously think you'd get more enjoyment out of the accommodations there by yourself than you would from watching your kid have fun there then you should kill yourself.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Probably the most egregious example for me is when he and dopey went to Disney World and he tweeted about how great it is to go there without annoying children to weigh you down. #childfree

What fucking adults make a special couple's trip to disney world? While I know disney is all about "children of all ages", if you seriously think you'd get more enjoyment out of the accommodations there by yourself than you would from watching your kid have fun there then you should kill yourself.
I hate to shatter your ego (j/k), but there's a whole industry dedicated to adults who go to Disney every year abd they don't have children. It's damn near and industry unto itself. There are millions of fucking Toys R US kids out there like Pat & Nikki. Sadly, they're probably on the more normal scale then the others that have made Disney their lives.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hate to shatter your ego (j/k), but there's a whole industry dedicated to adults who go to Disney every year abd they don't have children. It's damn near and industry unto itself. There are millions of fucking Toys R US kids out there like Pat & Nikki. Sadly, they're probably on the more normal scale then the others that have made Disney their lives.
I’m convinced any adult that claims to be obsessed with Disney was molested.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I didn't even like Disney when I was a kid. It's a bunch of princess stories for little girls. One of my friends got the Aladdin game for Sega when we were in middle school and the rest of us called him a faggot.
Neither did I, my parents took me to Disney when I was five and even as a kid it was just “meh” which made them happy that I didn’t want to go back. I’ve met girls without kids that are obsessed with Disney in their 20s / 30s and there’s just something…off