• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick blocks Newsweek

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
It makes me laugh because Donald Trump and Patrick share so many qualities.

Smug, egocentric megalomaniacs who refuse to admit that they are wrong even in the face of the facts that they are CLEARLY wrong.

Condescending, unpleasant and abrasive. Two guys who basically rub everyone they come into contact with the wrong way. Over weight, unpleasant, rude assholes who are under delusions of grandeur that they are better than everyone else.

You would think that Donald J Trump would be Patrick Tomlinson's hero.
He's Fonald Plump

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Why is he blocking them though is the question?

Biden's approval rating really has fallen to an all-time low and according to polls as of right now Trump would beat him in a general election.

I don't understand why he feels the need to block them. Because they are telling the truth? Because he can't handle the "truth" unless it's the kind of operation mockingbird bullshit MSNBC vomits into his mouth like a baby bird?
Because Patrick, like much of the Left, is an Epistemic Relativist, who believes that his conception of reality is ontologically good. This means that if you don't connect to his conception of reality, you are ontologically evil and must be stopped.

TDS is absolutely real. Sam Harris once - when he was at dinner with the entire IDW - was complaining about Trump, comparing him to an evil Chauncey Gardner or something like that (like a non-blind Mr. Magoo). Eric (((Weinstein))) advised him that if he doesn't reframe the way he thinks about Trump, he's gonna "blow his circuits". Which he absolutely did:

This is what happened to Patrick, and there's no hope for him to get out of it. Because he doesn't just see it as fighting Trump; he sees it as fighting every single tormentor that he's ever had in his life, including us. People don't seem to realize that cry bullies are born and created. Created, in a sense that each of these bullies - because they've been heavily tormented - believes they are intrinsically good and are just acting out against the world that's kept them down, not realizing that they're capable of the same evil as we all are and in fact, are capable of much worse, since they lack the perspective to know how anti-social they really are.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Because Patrick, like much of the Left, is an Epistemic Relativist, who believes that his conception of reality is ontologically good. This means that if you don't connect to his conception of reality, you are ontologically evil and must be stopped.

TDS is absolutely real. Sam Harris once - when he was at dinner with the entire IDW - was complaining about Trump, comparing him to an evil Chauncey Gardner or something like that (like a non-blind Mr. Magoo). Eric (((Weinstein))) advised him that if he doesn't reframe the way he thinks about Trump, he's gonna "blow his circuits". Which he absolutely did:

This is what happened to Patrick, and there's no hope for him to get out of it. Because he doesn't just see it as fighting Trump; he sees it as fighting every single tormentor that he's ever had in his life, including us. People don't seem to realize that cry bullies are born and created. Created, in a sense that each of these bullies - because they've been heavily tormented - believes they are intrinsically good and are just acting out against the world that's kept them down, not realizing that they're capable of the same evil as we all are and in fact, are capable of much worse, since they lack the perspective to know how anti-social they really are.

IDW- intellectual dark web. That was 11/10 on the cringe scale. Just typing it out makes me feel weird.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I’m not sure about that brotherman. He would literally consider it the next 9/11 and might have a mental break and do something violent
That would be hilarious, so I know how I'm voting.

People say your vote doesn't matter but what if my vote causes Patrick to gun down Nikki and get arrested while screaming about pepperoni? I think that would matter.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
It makes me laugh because Donald Trump and Patrick share so many qualities.

Smug, egocentric megalomaniacs who refuse to admit that they are wrong even in the face of the facts that they are CLEARLY wrong.

Condescending, unpleasant and abrasive. Two guys who basically rub everyone they come into contact with the wrong way. Over weight, unpleasant, rude assholes who are under delusions of grandeur that they are better than everyone else.

You would think that Donald J Trump would be Patrick Tomlinson's hero.
Everyone that ribbed this basic bitch take supports pedophiles and may also be a drooling retard.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
IDW- intellectual dark web. That was 11/10 on the cringe scale. Just typing it out makes me feel weird.
I was wondering what happened to Sam Harris. He just kind of went off the radar and now I went down the rabbit hole by clicking the video above about him saying if Hunter Biden had dead kids on his computer it wouldn't bother him. What the hell did Trump do that made him react like this? I just don't get it. We have no wars, prices were down, they act like he fucked kids in the oval office or something.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I was wondering what happened to Sam Harris. He just kind of went off the radar and now I went down the rabbit hole by clicking the video above about him saying if Hunter Biden had dead kids on his computer it wouldn't bother him. What the hell did Trump do that made him react like this? I just don't get it. We have no wars, prices were down, they act like he fucked kids in the oval office or something.
It's like that guy from PBS who was caught on camera talking about throwing Molotov cocktails into the homes of Trump supporters, or forcefully removing the kids from the homes of Trump supporters and placing them into literal re-education camps.

These are the same people who also think that they are the good guys.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What a fat faggot.

View attachment 187884

It's not entrapment, you fat retarded swine, because they weren't inducing them to commit a crime. They had already done that by illegally entering the country and then attempting to become students without a proper visa for that purpose. That's like saying the state department entrapped ooga because they gave him a visitor visa then removed him when he attempted to violate the terms of the visa

Last edited: