• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick bet David

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
Forum Clout
He’s fine. He’s obviously a grifter but he’s right wing so I’ll never knock him.

Minnect is an objectively awful name though. Come on PBD
I can't hate him because he reminds me of the few Middle Eastern guys I knew growing up who were all hilarious and all spoke with loud, absolute confidence about everything, even if they had no idea what they were talking about. Like him, they would also yell out things like"K" or "got it" when someone else was speaking.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I can't hate him because he reminds me of the few Middle Eastern guys I knew growing up who were all hilarious and all spoke with loud, absolute confidence about everything, even if they had no idea what they were talking about. Like him, they would also yell out things like"K" or "got it" when someone else was speaking.
You’ve sort of described me, only difference is I’m not middle eastern, I’m Sicilian.

:image_9247_m::image_9247_m::image_9247_m::image_9253_m: