Patrick allergic to breast milk as a baby.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
99% likely this is just more attention seeking lying from our fat moron.

0-E874-AF4-0-B36-4366-883-A-38-EF6-D08-B1-E4.jpg

41-DB5886-DD29-476-E-B3-B8-9-A48472-A4-B93.jpg

At best, Mama Raven just didn’t want to bother eating healthily for her gross pig-child.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen

At best, Mama Raven just didn’t want to bother eating healthily for her gross pig-child.
Nature didn’t intend for this stupid, fat, faggot to reach adulthood…yet he did. And we are his reward. Happy birthday, Pig. I sincerely wish you many more days like these. 🎂🍻🎉

G

It's just a bullshit excuse, in America the doctors just tell you to pay for formula because it's more expedient to getting you out of their office which in turn destroys the kids digestive system from the get go. But as you have noted even if he was breast fed he would not have stood a chance, those bovine hormones from all the Mickey D's would have filtered through and given him bitch tits even earlier in life.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
It's just a bullshit excuse, in America the doctors just tell you to pay for formula because it's more expedient to getting you out of their office which in turn destroys the kids digestive system from the get go. But as you have noted even if he was breast fed he would not have stood a chance, those bovine hormones from all the Mickey D's would have filtered through and given him bitch tits even earlier in life.
I’ve never even heard of being allergic to breast milk before. I understand some women prefer formula for a variety of reasons but Pat is presenting it like it would have killed him which is basically impossible.

Mama Raven was already in her mid-30’s when she squeezed this lump of shit out of her gash so it’s not like she had anything better to look forward to either.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
so pressed
100% theyre just fentanyl pills with a mystery dose in each one. (Not saying theyre useless or dont get babyfez high, theyre just a straight up game of Russian roulette each shot/sniff.) I personally never liked Fent considering how euphoric Opana/Oxy/H were. The constant redosing due to the short half-life, the skyrocketing tolerance, withdrawals coming on after fucking 6 hours, etc.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Every superhero needs an origin story. On April 18, 1980, a very special infant was born. Couldn't drink breast milk, could only drink whiskey. Was doing backflips in the crib only a few hours after being born. Not even a day old, he convinced three hospital nurses that Ronald Reagan is a fascist nazi.

100% theyre just fentanyl pills with a mystery dose in each one. (Not saying theyre useless or dont get babyfez high, theyre just a straight up game of Russian roulette each shot/sniff.) I personally never liked Fent considering how euphoric Opana/Oxy/H were. The constant redosing due to the short half-life, the skyrocketing tolerance, withdrawals coming on after fucking 6 hours, etc.
yeah, fent feels pretty 'soulless' compared to others