PATRICE FAUKING LIVES!!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG-0651.jpg

Renaus

"does it bother you that you should be getting all these roles"?
I like da Opester but this was a dumb comment. Maybe if Patrice played fawkin ball he would have gotten those roles.
Exactly. He had the opportunity of being part of two major shows: The Office and Arrested Development. Even in normal jobs you have to play ball. You don' have to be the ultra ass-kisser but you have to at least have a positive attitude.

I like da Opester but this was a dumb comment. Maybe if Patrice played fawkin ball he would have gotten those roles.

I think this was an excellent question by the Opster. It allowed Patrice to relay what he expanded on with his Unmasked appearance in that he didn't want to give others the opportunity to "catch" him being a hypocrite knowing that what he's said and done hasn't been politically correct. He also wasn't willing to be vulnerable and take an opportunity at the risk that it could be taken away on a whim in the event that he wouldn't continue "playing ball."

I think this was an excellent question by the Opster. It allowed Patrice to relay what he expanded on with his Unmasked appearance in that he didn't want to give others the opportunity to "catch" him being a hypocrite knowing that what he's said and done hasn't been politically correct. He also wasn't willing to be vulnerable and take an opportunity at the risk that it could be taken away on a whim in the event that he wouldn't continue "playing ball."
Nice dying penniless, stupid.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Exactly. He had the opportunity of being part of two major shows: The Office and Arrested Development. Even in normal jobs you have to play ball. You don' have to be the ultra ass-kisser but you have to at least have a positive attitude.
I can kind of see where he was coming from. Being on set for 12 hours so you might be in a 20 second scene has to be infuriating.

FingerofGod

In Patrice’s defense, Terry Crews (the guy that got the Everybody Hates Chris part Patrice auditioned for) has said that he let a male Hollywood higher-up molest him to help his career. I know Patrice was difficult but “playing ball” in Hollywood as a man means getting raped.

G

In Patrice’s defense, Terry Crews (the guy that got the Everybody Hates Chris part Patrice auditioned for) has said that he let a male Hollywood higher-up molest him to help his career. I know Patrice was difficult but “playing ball” in Hollywood as a man means getting raped.
Lol Terry (like all Terrys) is fucking stacked bro. Nobody wanted a piece of Patrice's mushy fat ass

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Yeah because Patrice had the exact physical profile as that other nigger. Sure thing, Mr Epstein.

You’re saying you DON’T think Hollywood executives gain massive amounts of money and power so they can rape loudmouthed obnoxious fat black slobs?:image_4848:

It was more about the racially-charged power dynamic: For Patrice to "play ball" was to allow a white person to be in charge of whether or not and to what degree Patrice get's a push towards success. As Patrice put it, "Boston damaged me." After growing up being racially profiled, being called racial slurs, being accused of and then sentenced to prison because of racial implications, he was always on edge about being an African American potentially being taken advantaged of and essentially becoming a slave to a new generation of slave masters. Whether or not the control was sexual, mental, or financial, it was just the fact that Patrice didn't want to give someone else the option to hold power over him.

Last edited: