Patreeky and ShutYourCakeHorn are twin brothers lol

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle wellness chick (err, check)
Couldn't be Shutyourcakehorn
Tim-Rushby-Smith-yoga-007.jpg

Never say Never!

quoting a good potential fagliance future female obsession, Gwen Stefani

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
you faggots need to get jobs

my bitch gf took the chicken breast out of the brine too early and im so pissed i cant stand it

its such a cunty thing to do, told her please just wait till 4:50, eat the rest of my burger if your really hungry, its only 30 mins

but no, i go to drop something off, come back and i smell a poorly brined chicken breast cooking

i legit prepared everything and was gonna tenderize it before she threw it on the pan

i told her im not eating it

dry ass flavorless chicken, put more siracha on it
babe, thatll help

get some real problems like me

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator

my bitch gf took the chicken breast out of the brine too early and im so pissed i cant stand it

its such a cunty thing to do, told her please just wait till 4:50, eat the rest of my burger if your really hungry, its only 30 mins

but no, i go to drop something off, come back and i smell a poorly brined chicken breast cooking

i legit prepared everything and was gonna tenderize it before she threw it on the pan

babe, thatll help

Maybe if you didn't call her a bitch on the internet she wouldn't act out in passive aggressive ways.

Just kidding she sounds like a bitch.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

babe, thatll help

she did it just to be a fucking bitch too. Makes me sick.