• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patposting is Dead

G

I think it's ran it's course. Since the media tour Pat doesn't do anything funny or original. It's like watching a show on its 5th or 6th season just come apart.

"Prison, stlaker"......WE HEARD YOU!

Drinking at bars, retarded politcal takes, no responsibility or self reflection....rinse and repeat

Adding unlikable new charcters into the show like this "Hildy", guy......"Bill"........Jackie fucking stinks.

Fuck, Aids garage sale is one of the funnier bits going today.

So Pat paid $30,000 for us to all laugh at him for a few years? PFG bit if this is it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
While I hope this thread works the magic that gets him to do something monumentally stupid and hilarious again, I'm also getting sick of the Pat Show. This season's new characters fucking SUCK and it was too far in to add them to the cast anyways. And Pat himself is just the same shit over and over. Like, we get it. The main character has a couple catchphrases, but they shouldn't be 90% of his dialogue. The writing has gotten lazy.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It feels a bit different this time, doesn’t it?

Quasi has gotten the first big chunk of money and should easily get the next one once it’s domesticated. Pat’s media tour resulted in fuck all. He’s basically stopped writing books. Niki’s support is effectively confirmed. Jackie is randomly and amateurishly doxing complete randos. Hildy is a boring NPC. Dan isn’t doing podcasts as much anymore.

At this point, Pat is a human bot that lives in poverty spamming impotent prison threats and political hot takes through a lense of Star Wars and capeshit.

Sure, we don’t know who paid but do we even care?

Sure, he’s always found a way to reignite interest but he seems like he’s lost steam too.

Everybody knows this can end in one of two ways - either Patrick drops dead or Owen just decides he’s passed him by.

Only time will tell.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Maybe the transcripts of the TRO hearing against Dan would be funny, but we all know what he’s going to say.

What else can he do? The only shit left for him to do is seriously anti social shit that probably won’t even be funny. He’s been pranked 100x and it’s likely nothing could top apostlegate. He hired the dumbest lawyers in history, lost and paid his debt after doing everything possible to make it worse for himself. He destroyed his career fighting with boomia and his toilet on Twitter. Is there anything he could conceivably do to surprise us?? Maybe transitioning to Patricia.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Even if it is the end, it's been 5 years of incredible entertainment that easily cements him as one of the all time greatest lolcows. Hilarious that he played literally every hand he possibly could in that time, including trying to get the FBI and the fucking president involved and he literally gained nothing from it all, except more internet notoriety that just further cemented his lolpig legacy.

Nice life decisions, you absolute retard.

G

lol

1697729021264.png

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Things are definitely slowing down. I still look forward to the second, better debt collection and Pat's eventual arrest for either SWATting himself or the murder of Bernell.

I am just happy that I was around for the magic that was Apostlegate.
There's actually a planned end to apostlegate, I just don't control when it happens