Pathetic thin skinned towelhead BOQ blocks me

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
Blocking you and me should be considered a hate crime! It’s 2023 folksschh!
Did he actually block you too? What a fucking towelhead in the sand pedo. "You will never have my life"
Boqumentary679796.png
His life -
boqwearsdoodyhat.png
nikoboq2.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Did he actually block you too? What a fucking towelhead in the sand pedo. "You will never have my life"View attachment 145764His life - View attachment 145765View attachment 145763
FACT: He used to fucking follow me. Then all of a sudden I made a little joke at him and he flipped out and unfollowed + ignored me. Whats the matter baby boooy?? Cant confront someone who disagrees with you even slightly??? What a proud “intellectual” running away from everything that he doesn’t like.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
FACT: He used to fucking follow me. Then all of a sudden I made a little joke at him and he flipped out and unfollowed + ignored me. Whats the matter baby boooy?? Cant confront someone who disagrees with you even slightly??? What a proud “intellectual” running away from everything that he doesn’t like.
Anyone that ribs a post of mine is now a part of some secret scat cabal in support of me. He declares new fatwas daily.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters