Pat, where the fuck is my Tiny Tim book?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
You've been sitting on your fat fucking ass since you finished In The Black in March of 2020 and you haven't written a new book since. What are you doing? Get your fat ass off the fucking fart couch and write your shitty Tiny Tim book so I can laugh at how bad it is. Now! Jesus Christ.
Next Xmas, child. Wait for the schlock.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
What type of reader is he targetting with a book where ''Tiny Tim'', Catwoman and Sherlock Holmes team up and solve 17th century London cold cases? Can somebody post his original concept for the book, i swear it was even more uninteresting and unnecessary.

Edit: ''A grown Tiny Tim swears revenge after Ebenezer Scrooge is murdered and teams up with Oliver Twist and David Copperfield on a bloody rampage through 1860 London's criminal underworld to find the killer.''

Only huge fags find this an interesting concept. Just a number of random references like Family Guy.

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Does that include the time it takes to explain to a publisher why not a single book in your previous contract broke even, and beg them for money?

Btw, didn't he also say there was a Netflix adaptation of one of his books coming out?
That was when he was bragging about writing a script adaptation for one of his books. Of course nobody has asked for it and ANYONE can write a script and claim the project is “the early stages of pre-production” which sounds important but really means you wrote a script but nothing happens until money gets involved. You could just have an idea for a movie and claim it’s in “pre-production”