Pat triple dips on the same awful joke

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Reminder: earlier this year I briefed my attorney - a respected legend in his field and a super serious foil to my ribald humor - on the LOLsuit. I wanted his opinion on it. I sent him the complaint and Fat Pat’s twitter as well as my marathon investigation and waited about half an hour.

He called me back in and said, with a straight face, “you committed no crimes or civilly-actionable items and this case will be laughed out of court. However, you’re a successful and grown man with a lot to lose. Why waste time on a literal pants-shitting retard like this guy?

Ribs = pulverized

You hear that, Pat? You’re a source of mockery and derision by any objective observer. Enjoy another lonely, impoverished Christmas you fat lardass!

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
"Yeah, there's this retarded fella that comes in with his laptop every once in a while and takes pictures of the dinosaurs. He seemed harmless at first but then this ugly gal named Anica warned us that he stalked women. Really strange guy, fat too."

2016-01-25__Michael_Fallon_Mike.McGraw2481.jpg

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
He's baiting Anica into a conversation. Someone cross-reference the dates.

Remember this, Anica?! We made jokes about it online. Don't you remember? Let's talk about it again!