• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks he knows what "funny" is

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Empathy? His "side" posted countless thousands of "too bad the shooter missed" posts as Trump was being rushed to the hospital, two people were bleeding out from fatal head wounds, and two more were being rushed to the emergency room with life threatening injuries. Several of his comrades lost their jobs over their disgusting posts.

The only time Fatso is funny is when he's unintentionally funny by constantly embarrassing himself online and in public.
Shockingly they empathized with the androgynous sperg shooter

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
His dictums are always so retarded. He is incapable of stress testing his own dumb ideas. Whatever idiotic thought pops in his head is the correct one as far as Patrick is concerned.
Since when does a sense of humor require empathy? Does that mean it's impossible to make funny jokes about inanimate objects? I guess gallows humor doesn't exist either. He is so fat.

Forum Clout
His dictums are always so retarded. He is incapable of stress testing his own dumb ideas. Whatever idiotic thought pops in his head is the correct one as far as Patrick is concerned.
Since when does a sense of humor require empathy? Does that mean it's impossible to make funny jokes about inanimate objects? I guess gallows humor doesn't exist either. He is so fat.
Empathy is a requirement. That's why comedy roasts are unpopular and have been ever since the Dean Martin roasts over 40 years ago. Enjoy prison.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
In all the footage we have of Patrick has there ever been a recording of a genuine laugh from him? I can't remember ever seeing one. I can think of a few instances where he has a fake, on the cusp of laughing quality to his voice, like at the end of the ramen video or when he's recounting some bullshit that he assumes will be funny to whoever he's talking to, but that's about it. He is just a husk of a man who poorly apes real human emotions.
He's autistic and narcissistic. The only times he even approaches laughter are when it's something he's saying. I don't think he's capable of a genuine emotion like laughter.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Big talk from a guy who has never been intentionally funny in his entire life.

What the fuck is he even quote tweeting?

"Inside sources within the Trump campaign are indicating that senior advisors are workshopping various nicknames, with 'Cunty Kamala' being the early front runner."
It would be funny as fuck if they went with that.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
In all the footage we have of Patrick has there ever been a recording of a genuine laugh from him? I can't remember ever seeing one. I can think of a few instances where he has a fake, on the cusp of laughing quality to his voice, like at the end of the ramen video or when he's recounting some bullshit that he assumes will be funny to whoever he's talking to, but that's about it. He is just a husk of a man who poorly apes real human emotions.
Never. He sort of chuckles sometimes but it’s usually from outrage (anger). He doesn’t have a sense of humor. None.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
???
Most of his set was bitterness about Ade
I relistened to that a couple of days ago and I forgot how bad it was. He basically just goes off about how much he hates her and how she ruined his life, but in a comedian cadence so we're supposed to laugh at how funny it was that he was going to kill them and he signed away the rights to his daughter.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I relistened to that a couple of days ago and I forgot how bad it was. He basically just goes off about how much he hates her and how she ruined his life, but in a comedian cadence so we're supposed to laugh at how funny it was that he was going to kill them and he signed away the rights to his daughter.
Pat should sue Hannah Gadsby for stealing his pioneering “no jokes - just cringe” standup concept.