• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks he knows what "funny" is

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
While his "stand up" is full of long winded stories that arent actually funny but fishing for applause and approval.

1721761519844.png

Forum Clout
Empathy? His "side" posted countless thousands of "too bad the shooter missed" posts as Trump was being rushed to the hospital, two people were bleeding out from fatal head wounds, and two more were being rushed to the emergency room with life threatening injuries. Several of his comrades lost their jobs over their disgusting posts.

The only time Fatso is funny is when he's unintentionally funny by constantly embarrassing himself online and in public.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
While his "stand up" is full of long winded stories that arent actually funny but fishing for applause and approval.

View attachment 212875
They’re is a difference between empathy and not wanting your pockets raped to buy a bunch of niggers phone and Escalades.
I feel bad for the less fortunate. They should get a job and buy there own things, like white people (Pat excluded) have to.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Where does he get this shit from? It's somehow even more pretentious and retarded than when comedians talk about the craaaaft and us civilians just not getting it.

Also nice admitting you're just a niggercattle rube whose idea of comedy is mooing with a crowd at whatever is placed in front of you.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I like how even somebody as deluded as him had to stop referring to himself as "professional comic". How long did that larp even last? Yet another thing Patty failed at but acted like he was conquering the world at the time because he did a few open mic spots.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I just did [something] it was the best ever, you can ask [unverifiable 3rd party] how great I was. - Patrick S Trumplinson

Danforo did a deep dive a few weeks ago and it seems if anyone actually paid him it might have been Zanies in Chicago.
literally every other mention of doing a comedy show is either at a pedo con or is an open mic.
If there was a bar near a pedocon he was attending that had an open mic he would turn up to that.

Just about every stand up vid of his on YouTube is around 4mins. This includes time pandering to the [local] crowd, but he was working on his SECOND 'comedy album' folks.

His funniest material is about his wife, but its only funny when you know his background and how cucked he got.
The second funniest is probably the outatkes of the MKE roast. He's a stuttering stammering prick [pesci] who has to constantly refer back to his notes.

Danforo anal-ists estimate his earnings to be in the low hundreds, several comp'd meatloafs and all the books he can hand sell after the 'shows'.

Forum Clout
Pat posted this shit right after Norm/11 trying to get in our good graces by showing how "funny" he was. "Look how quirky I am! No reason to hate me!" The cocksucker deserves everything he gets.

Is he only keeping that unfunny shit on his channel for views from people who hate-watch it or does he really think that's comedy gold? His lack of self awareness is embarrassing.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
In all the footage we have of Patrick has there ever been a recording of a genuine laugh from him? I can't remember ever seeing one. I can think of a few instances where he has a fake, on the cusp of laughing quality to his voice, like at the end of the ramen video or when he's recounting some bullshit that he assumes will be funny to whoever he's talking to, but that's about it. He is just a husk of a man who poorly apes real human emotions.