• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks a troll is trying to kill him

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He crossed an international border, that's the key. I think Boomia crossed an international border after Christmas and stayed in his criminal safe house in the USA so he could legally go to Ann Arbor to watch the title game Monday and felony stalk fans cheering on state street after the game. This guy is trouble with his felony sports event attending.
Luckily Boomia has a brother and a cousin who can be a father figure to his kids when he’s in prison for watching football games in the wrong state.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Well since I posted upper body and chin pics showing they aren't that's cool. I'm glad your autism makes my comments matter so much to you.
Classic Italian self awareness. Chide another man for his autism after just admitting he posted pictures of his children on the internet to a bunch of junkie strangers to prove they’re not fat.

Forum Clout
Insanely weird.
They were pics comparing a 14 year old's physique to Pat's hard gym guy physique. They were in context, to Pat's bad ass man comments.
Classic Italian self awareness. Chide another man for his autism after just admitting he posted pictures of his children on the internet to a bunch of junkie strangers to prove they’re not fat.
It's as harmlessly anonymous as some Philly teen fag admitting he lusts for cock. It was not said it was my kid it was whose in better shape to the pig. I wouldn't think you could follow, it's ok.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's as harmlessly anonymous as some Philly teen fag admitting he lusts for cock.
First of all, no its not. I’m admitting shit about myself. You are posting pictures of your children on the internet. Does your wife know you’re doing that?

Second of all it is different. I fuck around on here. You interact with Pat directly. In a fantasy world where Rick gets to arrest us you’d be maybe 1 or 2. I don’t even think i’d be on it other than for posting on here. So saying it’s harmless? Yeah involving your kids with your trolling shit is ambiguous at best.

Also Philly? What am i, a nigger?

G

First of all, no its not. I’m admitting shit about myself. You are posting pictures of your children on the internet. Does your wife know you’re doing that?

Second of all it is different. I fuck around on here. You interact with Pat directly. In a fantasy world where Rick gets to arrest us you’d be maybe 1 or 2. I don’t even think i’d be on it other than for posting on here. So saying it’s harmless? Yeah involving your kids with your trolling shit is ambiguous at best.

Also Philly? What am i, a nigger?
Look what you made me do Boomia, making me to agree with that poser homo who hasnt even had a dick in his ass.

Going to pats new watering hole is very weird bit!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pat's latest record about prongay is not doing great after more than an hour later
1705180228580.png

even cat ladies have had enough of piggy's delusions that people are not allowed to photograph a public figure in a public venue

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
reminder it's ok for HIM to take creepshots of strangers at bars (including children) and uploading them online
View attachment 176396
View attachment 176399
View attachment 176400

but special boy (who, unlike all of the above, is a FAMOUS public figure) thinks he has special privileges to censor photojournalists
He must've deleted a tweet a while back from when he threatened to film a couple at the bar who were shit talking mask mandates and post it so his huge following would go after them

Forum Clout
Pat's latest record about prongay is not doing great after more than an hour later
View attachment 176559

even cat ladies have had enough of piggy's delusions that people are not allowed to photograph a public figure in a public venue
Well the pic was my son before his 14th birthday at same height and nearly the weight Pat claims he is. It had perfect context for what Pat was saying at the time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 176535

"hush bartender child, don't you see I'm busy?" * continues to craft his masterpiece tweet about how bad Elon is *
Pat thinks talking to the bartender and ordering another Spotted Cow means he wasnt alone. There is always a two stool buffer between him and people that actually have friends. A porkfield if you will.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He really thinks he's something special because mommy let him sit at a bar writing tiny tim fanfic for 2 years. First of all, most "office drones" could work remotely from a bar if they wanted but they aren't weird performative creeps and alcoholics. Secondly and most important, is it really work if nobody is paying you for it, pat?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He really thinks he's something special because mommy let him sit at a bar writing tiny tim fanfic for 2 years. First of all, most "office drones" could work remotely from a bar if they wanted but they aren't weird performative creeps and alcoholics. Secondly and most important, is it really work if nobody is paying you for it, pat?
Imagine going to a busy bar during a local football game on sunday to write. If we ever get to see that Tiny Tim book, this will explain why its so disconnected and all over the place. We already know he rushed through the last 4-5 chapters during this time. So I cant wait to see what a bipolar mess those chapters are.