Pat the firearms expert doesn't know how to safely lock a gun

BudDickman

C-waSbDXUAAfn5u

I'm not a trained firearms expert and instructor, but even I know that the band is supposed to go under the trigger to prevent it from firing if safety is off. Somebody calls him on it and Pat is too stupid to even figure out what he's talking about.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Is this the origin of "That's... not how any of this works"? Pretty gay back story, if true.

C-6xzQaXgAApQyM
Unless it concerns gaining mass amounts of weight or scamming the gubmint, i wouldnt ask pat for advice about anything else. Oh ya. And how to abandon your own kid. That too.

Snake

Its supposed to go through the ejection port and down through the handle where the magazine goes isnt it? Im no expert firearms guy. But Pat is a Firearms Instructor. He should know this stuff.
Featured_How_to_Lock_Up_a_Gun_xx-xx-2020.jpg

Although most typical ones I see are the trigger lock. Although keeping tension on the recoil spring doesn't seem like a good idea. I mean I doubt anything would happen like it wouldn't be able to cycle, but I wouldn't do it.

It's the same thinking with keeping mags loaded for years and years.

There was an original 1911 unearthed I read about that had a fully loaded mag that stayed that way for a century, and it still fed the gun fine.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Once again, putting out dangerous disinformation is a felony only for everyone else.

Phish

View attachment 17159

Although most typical ones I see are the trigger lock. Although keeping tension on the recoil spring doesn't seem like a good idea. I mean I doubt anything would happen like it wouldn't be able to cycle, but I wouldn't do it.

It's the same thinking with keeping mags loaded for years and years.

There was an original 1911 unearthed I read about that had a fully loaded mag that stayed that way for a century, and it still fed the gun fine.
Thats how ive seen them. Or cocked forward with the red link just kinda jammed in there. I gotta Springfield XD-S for xmas and it just had this littlr orange plastic piece jammed in the ejection port and that was it. I havent shot it yet but im itching to

Snake

Thats how ive seen them. Or cocked forward with the red link just kinda jammed in there. I gotta Springfield XD-S for xmas and it just had this littlr orange plastic piece jammed in the ejection port and that was it. I havent shot it yet but im itching to
Yeah the orange flag stoppers you see at gunshows.

Phish

Yeah the orange flag stoppers you see at gunshows.
Exactly. Im not exactly a pistol expert or anything. Heard anything about the XD series? Reviews generally seem to be good online. Seems to be a solid purchase for a woman who doesnt know a shotgun from a .40 cal handgun.

Snake

Exactly. Im not exactly a pistol expert or anything. Heard anything about the XD series? Reviews generally seem to be good online. Seems to be a solid purchase for a woman who doesnt know a shotgun from a .40 cal handgun.
I'm not too familiar, but Springfield always came off as a quality company from other things I've seen.