Pat talks about a heckin asteroiderino

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Well, that's what he's doing at this very moment.
Showing pictures of an asteroid to barflys on a monday night #winning

View attachment 67432
"Normies" is what he calls anyone with a BMI under 37. And of course, this never happened. If you were in the midst of having a blast at your favorite bar, would you interrupt the good time to tweet about it? Nope. More Tomlinson Tall Tales.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
"Normies" is what he calls anyone with a BMI under 37. And of course, this never happened. If you were in the midst of having a blast at your favorite bar, would you interrupt the good time to tweet about it? Nope. More Tomlinson Tall Tales.
Nah, I totally believe he'd do that. What's with him using 4chan lingo that even the newest of newfags and dumbest of frogposters gave up on like 5 years ago though? Without getting to into how he's a pale and fat imitation of normalfags, does he really think reddit with all its science fetishization is some obscure corner of the internet?

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Nah, I totally believe he'd do that. What's with him using 4chan lingo that even the newest of newfags and dumbest of frogposters gave up on like 5 years ago though? Without getting to into how he's a pale and fat imitation of normalfags, does he really think reddit with all its science fetishization is some obscure corner of the internet?
Oh yeah. Pat totally pauses the mood so he can take pics for twitter. You can see it in any photos that have other people.

Well, that's what he's doing at this very moment.
Showing pictures of an asteroid to barflys on a monday night #winning

View attachment 67432
FYn-SE0i-WQAEKwq5.jpg

Goddamn I hate him so much. Sometimes when I'm sitting at home, cooking Greek or Italian food or playing Xbox I'll have that moment of self-awareness where I'll go "God I was such a horrible person in high school I can't believe I bullied people". But then this dude tweets or opens his mouth, and it automatically makes me say "you didn't bully people enough dude."
Sam Roberts said he was a bully, faggot

G

Sam Roberts said he was a bully, faggot
Sam Roberts couldnt bully the down syndrome class if he had a baseball bat. I can sniff out bullies because they show the same feeling that I do: remorse. I was a fucking borderline sociopath in high school because my dad beat me and beat my mom and I couldn't help my mom so I took it out on people. Sam fucked his hair keeping momma and got a piece of that incest pussy and pretends like he's hot shit, but I bet my fucking livelihood he's never taken a punch in his life. He's a pussy faggot who claims he fucked with people but he hid behind a teacher.

Will Tate

Oven March
Sam Roberts couldnt bully the down syndrome class if he had a baseball bat. I can sniff out bullies because they show the same feeling that I do: remorse. I was a fucking borderline sociopath in high school because my dad beat me and beat my mom and I couldn't help my mom so I took it out on people. Sam fucked his hair keeping momma and got a piece of that incest pussy and pretends like he's hot shit, but I bet my fucking livelihood he's never taken a punch in his life. He's a pussy faggot who claims he fucked with people but he hid behind a teacher.
Sam's boasted proudly how he'd fuck with others however he wanted but if anyone wanted to pound his head in for it he'd sue them for all they were worth. He's well aware he can be a weaselly little shitstain and face no repercussions in the corporate world, because nobody is going to risk losing their job or worse to teach him a lesson. Before Pat came along Sam was the one I most wanted to be beaten into a coma by a rioting horde of porch monkeys, but other than his radio co-host he's not close personal friends with pederasts, so here we are.